PARTIAL ANSWERS

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

 

PARTIAL ANSWERS 

 



D.O’S POV

“Who died?”

I gulped as Sehun’s aura suddenly darkened. I should have not told him that. But he would ask, and I can’t lie to him about it. I could tell him bull about everything, but not things that had to do with Yuhan. He was his friend. They were like brothers. He deserved to know.

“Yuhan” I said as I made my way to him. “He was killed, by them” I tried to keep my voice firm, but the truth is I am shaking. How would our maknae react? What if he snaps once again? What should I do?

I raised my arm to touch his shoulder but he harsly moved away.

“No hyung. You’re lying.” He said through gritted teeth. “Yuhan is not dead.”

“He is Sehunnie” I looked at the door and spotted Chanyeol, followed by Lay and Baekhyun.

“We knew about you, because he told us. He saved you Sehunnie” Chanyeol looked at the maknae with pure gentleness, pure compassion. He was being nice, yet being truthful. How is he so good at this? I can’t barely look Sehun in the eyes. Not when I am clearly lying to him.

I looked at Sehun who was grabbing the sheets  violently. His eyes were watering, but he refused to let them spill.

“Sehu-“ I tried to open my mouth, but he looked at me with contempt.

“If you met him, why didn’t you save him?” he spat, and I froze.

Kris killed him that’s why we couldn’t save him.

I could have just said that.

But I can’t and so I lied, once again.

“The hunters caught him, and – “ I didn’t have the chance to continue, when Sehun suddenly rose up from the bed. He was so fast everything seemed like a blur. He harshly opened the door, but immediately halted as soon as he saw another pair of eyes looking at him .

I mentally slapped myself. Of all people why him?

How am I supposed to explain this?

I sighed.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” Sehun asked.

“I am Daehyun. And I can’t remember why I am here.”

 

DAEHYUN’S POV

 

I roamed around the mansion trying not to make a noise. I have mastered the art of it- moving stealthily so that no creature- not even vampires can trace my movement.

Right now I am in a mansion filled with vampires, and wolves, and I am clearly in danger.

I had to pretend that I am just a weak human who had his memories wiped clear in order to survive.

They must not know who I really am, or what I am capable of.

Especially her.

I was about to jump off from the window, when I heard voices upstairs. One belonged to that guy- the guy I was fighting with earlier- the one who had the power of the wind.

“Attacked?” he was asking someone who replied shortly.

“You don’t remember?” It was that wolf, the one who is always nagging about everything. What is his name again? Kyungsoo?

“I don’t” The wind controller responded. “What really happened D.O hyung?” He asked. He was doubting. He knew something is not right.

And he is damn correct.

“It must have hurt you Sehunnie, that’s why you can’t remember.”

My eyes twinkled as I heard those words. Kyungsoo you are a big fat liar.

 I my lips as I grinned. Should I use this opportunity?

An image of her suddenly flashed in my mind.

I chuckled in my head. I am so stupid trying to escape from where I am now.Afterall, why leave when my prey is here?

So instead of jumping in that window, I walked towards the opposite direction.And as if on cue, when I arrived the door shot open, revealing a furious Sehun.

 

““Who are you? What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I am Daehyun.”

I am your worst nightmare.

 And I can’t remember why I am here.”

And I am going to take her away from you.