THE CHASE

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 


THE CHASE |1 

 


KAI’S POV

I balled my hands into fist as I heard it. Sehun is in danger. And we were not there to protect our maknae.

“Kai” That was Suho. “By any chance, do you still remember?” I know what he meant. The dimension where the pack we left Sehun resides.

I would never forget that place.

Afterall, it was one of the most heartbreaking decisions our group has ever made.

Sehun is unique like us. He has the power of the wind. But it was unstable. At times he can’t summon it, but most of the time he can’t control it.

Our power to control the elements has no limits but our body does. And being the youngest, everytime Sehun loses control, he causes harm to his body and to the people around him.

Which is why we had to leave him, to give him time, to train, to protect him.

But now, I don’t think we  had fulfilled that job.

“I do” I finally said as I traced mentally the path towards that dimension. “We can go now” I muttered.

“The vampires can stay” I heard him mutter. “We’ll fix this and we’ll get back to you” Suho hyung said.

“No. I’ll go with you” I looked at the one who spoke. Blaze. She was still shaking, but her eyes were full of determination. She is not backing down.

I looked at Suho hyung. He knows she won’t accept no for an answer.

“Fine” he breathed, “Kai we have to-“

“If she’s going we’ll come with her” The guy with mental ability stepped forward- Luhan. I sighed. Everyone comes then. I raised a brow at Suho hyung as I smirked at him.he just shook his head. Poor hyung.

And when we thought we are all set, someone spoke from the dark.

I felt Blaze’s heart beating furiously. She is not happy with his presence.

“Leaving without me?”

Kris.You son of a .

 

D.O’S POV

It had taken Kai less than a second to reappear in front of Kris before his fist struck him solid on the face. Chanyeol and I had managed to grab him before he can do more damage as the vampires assisted their leader.

“Now what did I do to you?” Kris muttered as he wiped the blood of his lips. He was not pissed. By the way his eyes were twinkling like  he was so damn amused about Kai's outburst. And for a second I wanted to punch him too.

“Kai” Suho hyung’s voice roared around the room. “Now is not the time”

“Please tell me he’s not coming with us” I heard Chanyeol whisper to Baekhyun.

But everyone heard it. Even Kris.

“You wish” He said as he directed his voice to Kai.

“ you” Kai retaliated as he heavily panted. He was pissed off. Really pissed off.

“We’re leaving. NOW” Suho hyung said as we gathered around Kai.

Kai had managed to calm down. He breathed heavily befroe proceeding.

“Hold onto me or anything connected to me and don’t-“ Kai said as he looked at Blaze who was holding his hand “don’t ever let go.”

Kai’s eyes raked around the room and stopped as he focused on the on face he never wanted to see the most.

“Why are you just standing there? If you want to come, you-“ Kai’s eyes widened as Kris interlocked his hands with one of Blaze’s. “You said anything connected to you right?”He smirked.

I mentally slapped my face.

A few curses were heard from Kai, as we disappeared into oblivion.