MIND GAMES

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

MIND GAMES

 



BLAZE’SPOV

“Shall we go inside now?”I looked at Luhan’s hand in front of my face. When I didn’t react,he simply reached for mine and pulled me up.

“They’ll be worried.” He said, still not letting  go.

“Who will be?” I chuckled.

“Ah. Such a clueless girl” He said in a mocking voice.

“Tell me then” I said, facing him. My eyes turned into saucers when he lifted my chin. “Y-yah!” I managed to speak. Out of nowhere a guy materialized into air grabbing Luhan’s hand.

“Let go” He said through gritted teeth, as he bore holes into Luhan’s face.

“K-kai sshi” I stuttered. Just what on earth is happening?

I was distracted from my thoughts when Luhan retracted his fingers from my face. He then turned to me, and grinned. “See what I meant?” He said before turning his back on us, waving his hand dismissively.

 

KAI’S POV

I am really not the type of guy who would just go ape over something like this.

He was barely touching her, but he was so near and I couldn’t help it. He needs to go away.

So without much thinking, I teleported to where they where standing. Blaze looks awfully surprised by my actions, that for a second I was really embarrassed. But more that I am really mad.

“How can you let him touch you?” I yelled at her.

“Bwoh?”She looked at me incredulously. “What’s with you suddenly?” She mumbled.

“From now on, you shouldn’t let anyone touch you!” I spat as I grabbed her shoulders.

“Then” She said through gritted teeth. “Stay the hell away from me!”

I watched her back as she started to walk towards the mansion.

“Women!” I said as I harshly breathed.

I was about to follow her when she immediately halted and looked up. And believe me, my heart almost stopped.

“Kai-sshi, Sehun is awake already.”

 

SEHUN’S POV

I raised my eyebrow as I heard the new guy spoke. He said his name was Daehyun. He is human. Well at least he smells like one.

 “Bwoh? You don’t remember why you’re here? How can that be?” I replied, sounding bored. That only thing that makes him interesting is the fact that he is in a place like this filled with wolves and vampires.

“I- I have no idea. You don’t either right?” I stiffened at his words. He’s right, we are both in the same state. I looked at D.O hyung accusingly who was perspiring alot. He was calm before Daehyun came into the picture. And then it clicked in. There must be something about him. Just who is this guy?

“Sehun” I harshly looked towards where the new voice was coming from. It was that girl- the woman I saw last before I passed out. “Who the hell are you?” I asked her.

“She is the maiden. Respect her Sehun” This time, Suho hyung was the one who replied. His voice was firm, strict. Under normal circumstances I would have obliged. But right now, I am clueless as to whatever happened that day.

People died. New people arrived. How am I supposed to take in all of these?

“She’s not the enemy Sehun” I looked at Daehyun with the same surprised expression as everyone.Why is he defending her now?

“Bwoh? What did you just say?” I asked him.                                                                                                                     

“He’s right Sehun” I looked at Baekhyun hyung who nodded at Daehyun’s words. He then looked at the maiden, and they had a brief eye contact. They were talking using their eyes and I don’t like it.  

 “Then who?” I looked at Daehyun, who asked the same question I was about to bring up.

“Hunters” Suho hyung breathed.I uneasily looked at him. Unlike D.O hyung he was more confident.

“Is that true?” I asked. “Yes Sehun. You know I would never lie to you” Well he shoudn’t. He is my alpha. I trust him with all of my life. He wouldn’t betray me right?

So that is what happened. Then Yuhan-

The world stopped as I remembered him. And for a second, I no longer want to ask. If Suho  hyung is telling the truth then D.O hyung is too.

Then, is he really dead?

I have to know. That, hyung had always been good to me. He took care of me. He treated me like his own brother even thought I am not a member of his pack. He was a  family to me.

 “Then the hunters killed Yuhan?” I weakly mumbled.

“I’m sorry Sehun” and with no other words being said, Suho hyung walked to me and hugged me as I fell on my knees, broken.

 

BAEKHYUN’S POV

We all watched painfully as Sehun broke down in front of us. I never thought, Yuhan’s death would have affected him like this.

We were born special so we didn’t have much friends. A lot of wolves feared us, because were different.

And Sehun is no exception. He never had the chance to play with anyone aside from us- and that boy  named Yuhan.

I looked at him and I felt my heart squeeze as he mournfully wailed in agony.

What would you do Sehunnie, if you knew who killed him? I thought as an image of Kris flashed in my mindt. What would you do if you knew that you were the ones who hurt him? What would you do if knew you lost control?

I sighed as my gaze shifted to Blaze. She was baside me, her knuckles turning white from clutching her skirt. This is hard for her too.

Without much thinking I grabbed her hand as she looked at me surprised. I loosened her grip on her garment, before enveloping her fist into mine.

Everything’s going to be fine Blaze.I whispered in my head as I averted my gaze from her.

 

DAEHYUN’S POV

I watched as a dramatic scene unfolded in front of me. The wolves and that original had managed to make Sehun believe that everything that they said is true, well partially. They left out the part where they had wiped his memories. And that’s one of my advantages. What really  happened that day, who I really am,  they wouldn’t know since the only witness- Sehun doesn’t remember anything. And I’m going to leave it that way.

But I must admit they’re good at lying. Well, I am better.

“Uhm-“ I started sounding unsure. I should be given an award for this.

“How about me?” I began. I saw Blaze’s expression turn stoic. Bingo. “Where is my family?” I asked.

“You don’t know?” I felt my jaw clench as my gaze fell into Baekhyun’s face. But that wasn’t what made me angry. He is holding her hand, and firmly at that.

Just you wait, wolf. I spoke in my head as I tried to compose myself again.

“I don’t know. I-I remember walking into the forest with them.” I said, faking every detail of my story.

My eyes widened, acting like I figured out something. “Did the hunters kill them too?” I asked sounding sad, depressed and broken. The hell I am. I chuckled in my head.

Baekhyun’s face fell when Blaze detached her hand from his. Ha! Take that!

She then walked, until she was standing in front of me before she held my hand.

“I don’t know” Liar. I accused in my head. You don’t know, or you’re just protecting Sehun?

“They killed them then” I said looking straight into her eyes to convince her that I am really feeling what I am supposed to be feeling. Anger,despair, hunger for revenge.

“I-“ She was about to speak when I cut her off.

“Let me come with you” I mumbled. “Let me avenge their death, just like Sehun”

When no one reacted, I went towards where Sehun is. He was staring blankly into space. I kneeled in front of him, while I faked tears.

“Let’s find them Sehun. The hunters who killed our friend and my family. Please let me come with you” I rambled on and on like a mad man.

Afterall I must work hard. I must make them believe that I am who I am.

They must accept me wholeheartedly.

Eventually Sehun nodded. While the others are unsure if the youngest really made the best decision.

But it doesn’t matter. They will never doubt me or my intentions ever again. That is how good I am.

And when I felt a tap of my shoulder from that guy named Suho, I knew.

I am going to win this battle.