THE PROPHECY| EXO K

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

THE PROPHECY| EXO K

 

 

KAI'S POV

 

From all the missions my alpha has given to me, so far this girl had been  the most entertaining. She was like a wild fire igniting every bit of passion I have in my body. 

I had watched her in amusement as her red eyes flickered in surprise, desire, realization, nervousness. Who thought vampires knew how to be shy? 

She was so funny I had to resist the urge to burst into laughter.

This girl felt so alive it was so hard to believe she was a vampire- a cold, bloodsucking monster, and our kind's mortal enemy. 

“Will you seriously fight me?” She irritatingly asked. Seconds ago she was pinning the me on the ground. I had not intended to show all my glory to her- in fact I could have just dressed real quick before coming back to her in my human form. But I was afraid she would leave. And she can’t , not when my job is to find  her.

Now we are far from having that inimate moment as she was standing a good distance of five feet away from me. I had transformed into my wolf-state, while she kept on baring those sharp fangs of hers.

“I am fighting you.” I nonchanlantly replied. She was so fun to tease.

“No. You’re not. You keep on ing  disappearing!” She angrily spat.

“Disappear? When?” I smirked, as I once again appeared in front of her face. Her eyes widened, but after recovering from  the shock she had thrown a punch, only to find her fist knocking the air instead of my striking handsome face.

I watched her as she curled her fist, her knuckles turning white. Damn, she is so pissed with me. And I like it.

“What are you?” She asked with gritted teeth.

“You know what I am” I smiled.

“Huh.” She huffed. “You’re not normal”

“Ouch.” I pretended to be hurt by her words, earning  just a glare from her.

“Will you please be serious with me?” Her eyes were blazing with fire. Bet she can’t wait to tear my body apart.

I disappeared  from where I was originally standing and  reappeared at her back. With one swift motion I had grabbed her hands and had placed them firmly at her back.

“Sweet heart is that a confession?” I whispered seductively as I leaned towards the back of her head,allowing my nose to touch the nape of her  neck.

“I am done with your games” She said before managing to escape from my grip. Before I could disappear to another dimension, she had grabbed my hands and slammed me on the ground.

Now we are back to square one, with her hands pinning mine above my head.

“Feisty, I like” I said as soon as our eyes met with each other. She just rolled her eyes.

 

“Lets see, if you would still like this”

 

 

 

BLAZE’S POV

 

I had considered XiuMin’s leader as the most annoying freak I have ever met in my life. But I was wrong. This wolf in front me can make me so angry, so frustrated and so mad he had totally beaten that leader’s record.

He is so playful, in a bad way, that my emotions get the best of me, I can’t focus in the fight ,all I can hear is his retarded jokes and all I can see is his godforsaken flirtatious demeanor.

I literally can’t wait to get my hands on him. I would tear him limb by limb for all the teasing he has done  to me.

So when I had the chance to use his games against him, believe me, my heart literally swelled with excitement.

Got you. I mentally chuckled as I had a good grip of both of his hands as I slammed him on the solid ground.

“Feisty, I like” I rolled my eyes at his response. Is this guy plain stupid?

“Lets see, if you would still like this” I said arrogantly before I swiftly plunged my hand on his chest.

I would have ripped his heart off, if not for the sudden pain I felt on my neck.

I had forgotten about the werewolf beneath me as I touched it. I grimaced as I felt flesh. Not long after I felt something clawing on my chest. I looked at my enemy. He was lying there,staring at me wide eyed. motionless. As far as I know, he did not attack me.

I can feel life slowly being drained from my body, which is strange since I can’t die.

 

XiuMin’s leader.  My heart momentarily stopped in realization.

Oh god. This pain is not mine.

 

This is his. He is dying.