THE PROPHECY| EXO K

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

THE PROPHECY| EXO K


KRI'S POV

 

All my life, I've encountered different creatures of the night- and every one of them died in my hands. I've spent 500 years with Melissa, and being a guardian of an original meant a life of fighting and murdering those who want to harm her,- vampires, originals,witches, hunters, werewolves.

 

I've seen quite plenty of their kind. Some I killed by snapping their heads, others by ripping of their hearts from their chest. I have done it with great ease that I didn't even receive one single scratch from those fights. 

 

I've seen a lot of them,k illed a lot of them- but this is the first time  I don't actually think I can make it. 

 

I am facing 2 werewolves at the moment- the one I had been fighting for sometime now, and a new one- a white one. 

 

Judging by it's appearance, with his pure white fur, one would have mistaken it  as something, someone gentle, someone innocent who wouldn' t even dare hurt a fly.

 

But looking at those eyes dangerously following my every move, nah. It might not hurt a fly, but after the damage I've inflicted on its friend wolf, this definitely will want to kill me.

 

Luckily I am not considering offering my head on a silver platter. If I go down, they are coming with me. 

 

“Two against one. I can handle that” I said, as I wiped the blood off my lips.

 

The two wolves looked at each other as if they are communicating- well that is what I assumed. So before they can reach an agreement about plotting my death I charged towards them- starting with the injured one.

 

They both tried to ran away, but I guess the other one was too hurt and slow that I had caught him just in time. As soon as my hands landed on his leg, I had sent him  crashing towards the nearby trees.

 

From a distance, I could here him howling, while I on the other hand resisted the urge to smile triumphantly. One down, one more to go.

 

I looked at the white wolf. He was standing at least five meters from I was, and from the looks of it, he was torn between fighting me  first or helping  his comrade.

 

Of course being  the impatient vampire that I am, I had chosen not to let him make up his decision. In fact I had chose not to not even let him blink when I came bolting towards him. I had caiught him ins surprise when I had suddenly appeared in fron of his "BOO." I mockingly said. I kicked him in the body so hard that it would have broken and destroyed an ordinary wolf’s ribs. But the white guy just like the other one is not ordinary. Should have expected that.

 

He had not moved an inch despite my attack and before I could even do something again I was sent flying to where I came from. “Damn” I cursed as I came crashing to the ground.

 

I was about to stand up, when I was tackled by the other wolf. It happened so fast that I had not noticed what he had done- until I tasted iron on my tongue. “Ahhh, god, get off me” It was excruciating, the wolf biting my neck that is. He had punctured an artery and had released tons of venom  in it. Just when I thought I had suffered so much, the other wolf dug his nails to my chest. He was so close into puncturing my heart. Using what’s left of my strength I tried to push them away, but it was to no avail.

 

.I am being devoured by the stinkiest creatures alive.  I didn’t know wolves wanted vampire meat. I can feel my energy slowly being drained, as my blood spurted from my neck and chest.

 

I was sure I was good as dead by the time my vision has  blurred and my body has numbed from too much pain.

 

So I accepted it. There is no way I can survive this.

 

“So I guess this is the end then”'

 

I mumbled before closing my eyes shut. 

“Finally”