EXO M| Her Last Wish

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, I was thrown across the room. I was preparing for another attack except that it didn't come. 

"Who ar-" Before I could even finish, I was thrown again into my bed.I snarled. This is not fun. I expected to see someone gripping on my body tightly, yet no one was there.

I tried with all my might to move, yet my body is pinned, totally, completely. 

This is wrong. I am an original. I am stronger than everyone else. 

I hissed. Even if I put all of my strength, It's not working. Damn. Just who are this people? 

"What is this!?" This is really getting on my nerves. I looked across the room, towards where my unwanted visitors were. Six vampires- they haven't moved an inch. So who is it? Who is it that is attacking me? 

"Are you feeling something now? Anything?" I craned my neck to see who was speaking. He was that guy. That annoying little bastard who came in here first. 

"Except for that utter desire to snap your necks and drain you dry, nothing." I rolled my eyes. Just what is wrong with this guy asking what I feel? 

 



"Then I guess we have to do it the hard way."

 



"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What the hell!" Before I could even register what this little rascal was talking about about, he has already driven  a stake through my chest. It wasn't an ordinary stake  though. It burnt like hell. I could even smell my flesh burning. 

"You think this would kill me?" I stared at him.  His eyes were boring into mine. They were beautiful under the moonlight. There was no hate in it, it was just pure passion-  pure determination. 

Right. He came here driving a stake through my heart and I claim that he doesn't hate me. My inner voice was dripping  with sarcasm. My thoughts were interrupted when someone else besides the guy on top of me spoke.

"No. but it doesn't it mean it won't hurt you though. " I turned my eyes to the bearer of that voice. 

Xiumin was dumbstruck. This woman in front of him,reeks of blood, of wild forest but more than that she has her scent. His mistress' scent.
He looked at Kris.
For one second, he had this one flicker of hope in his eyes. Maybe, just maybe , Xiumin  thought.

The latter upon realizing the older one’s  inquiry ,softly  muttered "She's not her, Xiumin-hyung … she has a part of her... that's why" 

At  that instant Xiumin's heart dropped. Yes, there was no way she will still be here. She had decided on this a long a time ago. She told them how she wanted to end everything. How they would be reunited after she found the right replacement- a human with no fear, with no hope, with no love.

And that woman is right in front of his eyes.

So why, why is his heart  that is supposed to be bleeding beating for this one girl? Why is he finding in her a reason to live when she took all of that from him? Why?

Kris noticed the change in Xiumin's gaze. He was falling for her, just because she had her scent. The scent of the woman they all loved, and adored. He too,had to mentally smack himself to prevent him from freeing her right there and then. It hurt to see her in pain, after all a part of his beloved is in her. Damn. She even smells like her.

 

But they must not forget. He must not forget. He is here to only bring her emotions back- her sanity back. She has to turn it on once again- those humanly feelings she has shut off. Why? Because this is the only way she could find her own guardians. By having such weaknesses, she will gain tremendous strength. This is has been their mistress’ last wish, and this shall be their command.  

And after she regain those emotions, the six guardians shall die.


“You have to leave” Kris muttered under his breath.

“What?” Xiumin asked, unfazed by his duizhang’s piercing gaze.
 
“She’s not her.” Kris said through gritted teeth.

“I know.”

 

“Then why…why are you attacking me Xiumin-hyung?”