THE PROPHECY| 6 vampires. 6 werewolves. 1 original

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

661

 

KAI’S POV

“What the hell hyung?” I stared at him wide-eyed. I had intended to surprise him. But it seems like my plan had backfired. He surprised me instead. Big time.

“I am taking care of your girlfriend” He said coldly. Okaaay. Why is he pissed? I was just asking.

By offering your blood?” I asked. I mean there is nothing wrong with it but-

“Will you stop it?” He snapped at me. “You’re just  jealous Kai. Well I’m sorry .But I had to do it okay?” By this time Baekhyun hyung was already shouting.

Oh. So that is why he is being defensive.
He thought I’ll go ape just because he is touching her.

I chuckled in my head. Nonsense.

“But it’s not that hyung.” I mumbled. “It’s not because of her.”

“What?” He glared at me, confused. Am I really talking to Baekhyun hyung? He’s not the type to lose his cool that easily.

I sighed. “You’re weak. You’re injured. You’re losing blood as well. I was just-“ I was just worried about you, you babo hyung.

 

BAEKHYUN’S POV

“Mianhe. I’ll, I’ll stop this now. ” I retracted my hand guiltily from her fangs as I heard Kai. He was worried about me. This is embarrassing. He was actually looking out for me while I’m here thinking that he would break me into two just because I fed her my blood. It was unavoidable you know, feeling that way. Feeling as if I had to defend myself. Feeling as if I had done somthing qrong. I bit my lip as I remembered the way I felt when she drank on me. It  was out of the ordinary. It was pure bliss and as strange as it seems, I had felt intimacy,as if we are connected-as if  we are one.

If Kai knew this, I doubt he would still worry about me.

And I have no intention of telling him.What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

“It’s okay hyung.” He said as he gently  tapped my shoulder .I let out a guilty sigh. That’s right. Ignorance is bliss Kai.

I watched him as he detached the guardian from the original so easily, you would think I am such a wimp earlier  for not being able to do so. 

He scooped her gently in his arms, as he looked at her intently. ”Beautiful” I heard him whisper.For a moment I was dazed. He had marked her Baekhyun. You know what it's like.

I was snapped out of trance when he suddenly called me out.  “Do you mind hyung?”

“What?” I looked at him.

“Hold her hand, and the guardian’s, I can’t touch 3 people at the same time you know. That would be weird.” He chukled.

I nodded as I walked towards them. The moment I touched her icy cold hand, was the moment I first felt  the wild thumping of my heart. It was  the first time my heart beated for her. It was the first time I realized I am in love with her.

I don't think I can protect you anymore Kai. I don't  think I can still deny what I am really feeling. 

My doubts,my fears, my questions have disappeared the moment we vanished into thin air.

I don’t care if Kai marked her first, or if Suho hyung will mark her second.

I don’t care if she has 11 other guys protecting her.
It doesn’t matter.

For she will be my first and last- the only one I would cherish for the rest of my life.



_____________________________________________________________________________________


Sorry for teasing. I just had to insert this part. <3 Next chapter will include all of the characters. :D please anticipate for it! -miles