BRAND NEW OATH

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

BRAND NEW OATH | 3

BLAZE'S POV

 

As I stood up , I felt anger rise through my chest. I had practically warned him before to not touch a single strand on XiuMins hair. But here he was dragging him into his suicide mission. 

I was really mad at him- so much that I thought I was going to burst. And then before I knew it, I had snapped."What part of not hurting him did you not understand?!"  

His eyes landed on mine. And for a moment I saw a flicker of regret. Did he not want this too? 

I immediately regret ever thinking of that, when I heard it- that one thing that made me almost lose my mind.

With my superior senses as a vampire I had heard that ing stake puncture that beating flesh inside that man’s chest.

If I am right, XiuMin is as good as dead.  But that won’t happen. At least I won’t let that happen. I looked around- all the guys were still howling in pain, but it is much more weaker. They are definitely dying and will totally turn into ashes any minute now if I don’t do anything.

My gaze fell into XiuMin’s. With blurry eyes I whispered. I won’t let you die XiuMin. I won’t.

I removed the stake as fast as I can. But really, how do you stop a vampire from dying? Their heart was already punctured for God’s sake and there is no way I could heal that!

I was as in the brink of losing hope, when I remembered something- something from my past. Something Melissa had compelled me to forget.

If that could work with humans, hell I hope it would work with vampires too.

With that one resolution in mind, I protruded my fangs. I winced in pain as I dug flesh from my wrist.  “You owe me” I muttered under shaky breaths before practically shoving my bleeding wrist  to the leader’s mouth. 

 

 

KRIS’S POV

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, I had already grabbed someone’s bleeding  wrist that was practically begging to be  dry at that moment.

I was very weak, dying in fact-  and I am sure of that, but as I felt blood- this particular blood that I am feeding off right now, flowing through my throat  I swear I have never felt so alive.

Is this source a freaking fountain of blood or something? I swear if it was an ordinary human, it is as good as dried plums with the amount I am taking in.

Is this how you should die? I mean a moment ago I was hurting- really bad and now it feels like I am in heaven. No wait, I am not an angel. This must be hell then. So they serve blood in hell?

“That’s ing awesome” I muttered as I let myself drown in pure ecstacy.

 


 

BLAZE’S POV

I bit my lip, as this son of a sunk his fangs deeper. His fangs were practically tapping every artery and vein possible in my arm. I guess, giving my blood did the trick. I did it. I saved XiuMin.

Now since it seemed like they connected with one another, I didn’t have the heart to send their leader flying to God knows where , not yet. Not until XiuMin is back on his feet again. So while I am literally annoyed that he is enjoying my blood somehow , I decided to bear with it. I glanced at XiuMin. His complexion is returning to it’s normal state. I found myself smiling because of that. I might have been the worst monster in all aspects, but at  least I managed to save your life, And that’s …

“That’s ing awesome” their leader mumbled.


Thankyou for ruining it you idiot. I rolled my eyes.But what  he said was pretty applicable.

Yes. . Saving him  was ing awesome.
 

It had been almost 15 minutes and yet he’s still  not stopping. Is my blood that delicious?I just had to say that. Definitely. this is the time to brag about my delectable blood .

It is when my head started spinning that  I actually realized that he needed to stop. Sure I am not going to die from blood loss , but still I will pass out. And I can’t pass out. Not during a time like this. Not when XiuMin could still be in danger.

I tried to break free from his grasp. But damn it . He was strong beyong imagination. Well maybe now, because almost ¾ of my blood is in his system.

I tried again. This is insane. Hours ago I can throw him midair and catch him afterwards. That’s how strong I was, but now? Really, I can’t break free from him?

Oh God. The world is starting to spin once again.

That’s it.  I’m going to take back what’s mine.

And with one  last glance at XiuMin, I leaned down until my nose touched their leader’s nape.

 

 

“Bon appetit ” I managed to say before  my fangs pierced his flesh.