BLOOD BOUND

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

BLOOD BOUND | 2

 

KRIS'S POV

I had ran away from her in an attempt to get my together. Last night I am as hell as sure that I would be gone the moment the sun shines. But here I am, bonded with an original that I hardly even know of. 

I really screwed up this time. 

When I had pieced everything together, I wanted to beat the crap out of her. I was so furious. Hell, describing me as mad as hell don't even cut it.  The amount of rage I am feeling at that time was so everwhelming, I would have slaughtered anything-anyone that would attempt to get in my way. She made me betray the love of my life. I had let another woman touch me.I had let her feed on me. Hell I have never felt so dirty in my whole ing vampire life. 

But then her eyes pierced into mine. And at that moment, I felt so lost. It was so  frightening how my rage was turned into craving for her- to touch her, to kiss her, to make her mine. 

Hell I felt lust, right after I swore to end her life no matter what.

And that made me lose it. It was maddening, the swift  change in my emotions that is.  So I ran away, as fast as I could to forget, to think straight , to act straight.

But here I am,standing  in God knows where , still nowhere near  to forgetting, to thinking straight, and as sure as hell not even close  to acting straight.

 

We shared blood. 

She is not my mistress, and I am not her sworn guardian.

We did that one thing fordidden among guardians and orginals.

Blood bonding. 

So what does that make us? 

 

"Traitors"  I croaked. Yes. We are ing traitors.  We had betrayed Melissa. I do not belong to that filthy newborn original. 

 

No matter how much I wanted her to be mine. 

GOD NO. I am not falling for this. Damn it Kris, think straight .She doesn't mean anything to me. I love- I love Melissa's eyes. I tried to remember how they looked like. But all I could ever see is  a pair of blood red one. She is beyond beautiful.I- I-

Snap out of it Kris. . I can't believe I am being like  this. This is all her falt. I need Melissa. And she took her away from me. 

I hate her. I hate her so much that I want to kill her . 

But I want her. I want her so much, I would even die just to have her. 

How is this even possible , wanting and hating someone at the same time? 

I was about to punch a nearby tree in hopes of blowing off steam, when something hit me in the back. Hard.

 

Too hard that I was sent  flying at least thirty meters from where I was originally standing. I groaned as I lifted my body up. In one swift motion I am  standing on my feet again.  I grimaced as I looked where I had face planted myself a while go. It was rocky- and when I say rocky I meant rocky as in my face is as good as grinded. Ugh, I'm sure as hell I don’t look good right now. 

As I ignored the pain from my healing face and body I scanned the area.

What the hell was that? I just had to ask that, until four paws landed few inches from where I am currently standing.

Now I don’t have to see it, to know what it is.

The awful stench is more than a giveaway.

There it was, standing proudly in front of me. Our kind's mortal enemy. 

Werewolf.