THE STORM

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

THE STORM| 1
 

KRIS’S POV

I had barely managed to escape that werewolf erlier ewho was beaming at me like an idiot. I mean, we're enemies right? So what is he trying  to achieve by acting friendly? I shook my head as I tried to remove his face from my head. I don’t care. I need to leave. Now.

My wounds have perfectly healed but my strength and my speed? Not even close to being regenerated into half. So I was forced to slow down as I moved inside the mansion.

One step and I would have completely descended the stairs without being noticed-

“AHEM”  I immediately stopped as I felt someone’s presence behind me.

Guess I am wrong about not being noticed at all.

 

SUHO’S POV

I knew something was not right when I felt a new presence looming around the mansion. And I was right when I spotted one little vampire attempting to make an escape.

“AHEM” I coughed in an attempt to catch his attention. Slowly, he faced me. A confident look was plastered on his face, yet his heart was beating furiously in his chest. Classic alpha trait. Interesting.

“What do you want?” He nonchalantly asked.

“Why do you assume that I want something from you?” I questioned him back.

He smirked. “You kept me here for days” he said  sounding bored. “I assume you didn’t just do that for charity”

“You’re right. I didn’t just do that for charity. I actually want something from you” I said not breaking eye contact.

“So don’t beat around the bush.” He snapped.

Several footsteps shuffled behind me. I had caught a whiff of Chanyeol's scent followed by D.O,Kai and Baek. I guess the others have heard it by now- my conversation with him that is.

I sighed. “I want you to live”.

“What?” He asked baffled by my sudden revelation.

“I said , I want you to live.” I repeated, putting emphasis on what I want him to do.

“Why?” I was momentarily shocked by that question that for a moment I had blanked out. Of course he would ask why.

“You’re blood bonded to her” I said a matter of factly. And whether I like it or not, I have to bear with the fact that I had to keep you alive. 

“So?” He just blinked not even fazed by what I said. Something is not right here.

“So you love her…right?” Iasked.

“Are you crazy?” he replied coldly.Wait what?  I don’t understand. Marking is the same as blood bonding right. So he should at least want to live for her. He should be thanking me right now. So, why, why he is he acting like this?

“Let me tell you a very interesting story wolf. That girl is not my blood bonded original. While I may have blood bonded with her, I don’t feel anything for her- because she doesn’t own me.” He spat.

Before I could even process what he said, Baekhyun has stepped forward.

“But she feels something for you. Kai had felt that through the mark.”  I looked at him and at Kai. Both of them had that similar look on their face- the yare confused and so am I.

“Mark? She is a vampire, you’re a werewolf. And you marked her? What is wrong with you people?” He arrogantly commented, It had taken all of my will to not punch him just to shut him up.

“With regards to your question” he continued  “What you had detected through that thing you did, was not for me. It was for Xiumin.” Now his tone was far from being arrogant. Is that bitterness I am hearing from him? If it is, then he definitely cares for her. He is lying. And I will prove it.

“Do you hate her for that?” I questioned him.

“Excuse me? he glared at me. Yep. He is definitely lying.

“You said you don’t feel anything for her. But you’re not happy right? That she only cares for him and not for you?” I said, pressing hard on the spot where he would be mad-where it hurts the most.

His expression hardened and for a moment I thought I had won. Well I would have, if not for a sudden wave of energy coming from a distant room in the mansion.

It was too intense, that we don’t need to ask where it came from, rather who it came from. We were barely breathing when the vampire spoke up.

“I don’t feel anything for her, and I will prove it to you”  
And in an instant he was gone.

And I’m more than sure where he went.

“Kai, take us to her room. NOW!”


_______________________________________________________________________________
sorry if the updates were so late. I was busy whole weekend because of family matters.
will try hard to make it up to you by writing as much as I can today. 
keep reading! :>