QUESTIONS

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I grabbed her shoulders as I made her face me. Her tear stirickened face was very evident, and for a second I thought I should not ask anymore. But she said she loved someone named Daehyun.

And it was his name. What is really going on here?

“So is that guy, the one you just saved-“ I looked at her, probing her blood red eyes with mine.

She just looked at me, thinking deeply about what I just said, when her eyes suddenly widened.

I watched as she shook her head fervently. “Aniyo Luhan-sshi.That’s impossible. Daehyun oppa is dead.”

“That guy, couldn’t be him. Maybe it was just a coincidence.” She shrugged.

She tore her gaze away from mine, but I can’t take my eyes away from her. I am still worried. She said it was just a coincidence. But after everything that had happened, I am having a difficult time believing that it is just an accident that we met him.

I exhaled deeply.

Could it be really coincidental? Or is fate once again screwing us up?

 

SUHO’S POV

I was passing though the corridor when I spotted Kai looking standing by the window. His eyes were dark, while his lips were pursed into thin line. His knuckles were turning white as he was clearly trying to restrain himself.

I looked outside, towards the same spot where his eyes were heading. Luhan and Blaze were there, sitting on the grass. They were talking, and they were  very serious about it. I glanced at Kai. He was about to explode.

I chukled. “Jealous?” I teased, while he just raised his eyebrows.

“Are you not hyung?” He retorted. We both looked outside.

My smile quickly faded as I felt a tightening sensation on my chest when she hugged him.
 

 “Very” I said, before turning my back on Jongin.

I irritatingly scratched my head. My teasing just backfired on me.

“Aish. Why is she liked by every goddamn creature in this house? Wae?” I mumbled as I sat on the sofa, reading a book that I hope would distract me from whatever thoughts I am feeling.

 

SEHUN’S POV

I groaned, as my eyes was welcomed by a blinding light. “Baekhyun hyung, put that away” I muttered.

He always does that, letting an orb shine directly in fron of my face just to wake me up. And how does that make me feel?

Annoyed. Very annoyed.

Usually. But I am not now. I missed this, me being together with the hyungs. It has been a long time since I saw them, and even though I don’t understand why they came for me, it’s okay.

I have them again. Finally.

“Ireona Sehunnie. You need to wash up” I cracked my left eye open and saw D.O hyung holding a basin of water. “Eommaaaaa” I chuckled. A I tried to rose up from my bed, but immediately failed to do so. “What the ?” I cursed.

“Aigoo our pitiful maknae. You’ve been badly bruised. Baekhyun, could you please call Lay?”

Baekhyun hyung then went to the door, probably to call that Lay guy. I don’t understand. I raked my eyes towards my feet, and arms. I am dirty, wounded and in a bad shape. What happened to me?

“You’ve been attacked” D.O hyung spoke casually as he rolled the sleeves of my shirt. He washed my arms and my face full of dirt and dust.

“Attacked?” But I don’t remember being attacked. I racked my brains out trying to remember but I don’t. Why? Why am I like this?

“You don’t remember?” He spoke. He was calm. Too calm. I looked at him suspiciously.

“I don’t” I said truthfully. “What really happened D.O hyung?” He looked at me in the eyes, before he set the basin on the table.

“It must have hurt you Sehunnie, that’s why you can’t remember.” He looked away from me.By this time, I can sense some truth in his voice. “Is that really why?” I questioned him.

He weakly nodded, before he faced me once again.  

And said those words that broke my heart.

“And Sehunnie, just in case you didn’t know, your friend Yuhan… he’s dead.”