THE CHASE BEGINS

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 


THE CHASE BEGINS


KRIS'S POV

 

“Where are you going Blaze?”I  looked at her  as she just walked past me. I can feel it, her annoyance, her pain, her frustrations. And I like it.

“Home” she said, without even looking back. I chuckled before grabbing her harm and forcefully making her to face me.

“Oh no. You are not going anywhere” I muttered as I looked at her sharply in the eyes.

“You can’t stop me” She growled as she  harshly moved my hand away. Feisty.

“Your choice. I’ll just  kill again” I snickered.She can’t leave knowing that. She damn too cares about everyone, anyone. She won’t-

SLAP.

I felt my blood boil as I touched my healing face. The ing just slapped me. HARD. In the face.

“Listen.” She looked at me with those brave blood red eyes that meant business. “If you kill once again, that’s not on me. That’s on you Kris. And when you wake up from this nightmare, I hope, I just hope you won’t remember how horrible you’ve been. But you will and believe me you will regret it.” She said through gritted teeth before walking away.

“Regret huh” I mumbled. This time I didn’t stop her. I don’t wanna play  anymore. Something inside me is bruised, is hurting, and it is because of her. I know where this is leading to.

I don’t want to remember.

So I’ll leave her alone. Just for now.

 

KAI’S POV

It was almost dark and still no word from that son of a Kris and Blaze. I paced around the room for the hundredth time. 

If I just knew where they was I could have gone to her by now instead of sitting here idly. It drives me crazy feeling what she feels but not being there with her.

Over the last few hours she was ike a whirldwind of emotions- there was bloodlust, guilt, anger, frustration and it’s making me lose my mind. And to think he is with that emotionless bastard-

BAM, I punched the wall. “Can’t we just… do something, anything hyung?” I asked to one in particular.

I felt a tap on my back. Xiumin. “It’s going to be okay. Everything will be fine”  he said.

“So we just wait huh?” I asked weakly, and they nodded.

Not long after we felt it- that familiar strength brooding  around the mansion, followed by a series of knocks through the door.

My eyes widened and my heart dropped.

She’s back.

 

SUHO’S POV

I watched as Kai jumped on her and hugged her as soon as the door flew open. She was covered in blood and was shaking.

Everyone kept asking her, where she went, what happened, where Kris went, but she stared at me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her. She just looked at me intently on the face as if there’s something she wants to tell but can’t or rather she don’t know how.

 It took her a few seconds before she finally replied.
“H-he told me to find you”

“Who?” But instead of answering my question, she said another word that made my knees weak. 

Find Sehun” She whispered as she broke free from Kai’s grasp and clung to me.  "Find w-who?" I had not seen this coming. I left him to protect him and now- he's- I stopped-not wanting to continue.

She shook my shoulders bringing me back to reality. 

“He told me to find Sehun, before he-“ She choked in her tears.

I looked at her as I managed to get my thoughts straight.

She probably met the son of the alpha of the pack I had left Sehun with- Yuhan.

And if they really met, it means they were attacked.

And Sehun didn’t manage to escape because he is not with him.

I looked at her again, as she looked at me with pleading eyes asking me to get a hold of myself.

And with a resolution on my mind  I have decided,

We will.

We will find Sehun.