FRIENDS OR FOES?

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

FRIENDS OR FOES?

 

 

SUHO’s POV

I think this is the most stressful situation I had ever been in my whole ing werewolf life. My eyes narrowed into slits as I examined the new comers. They possess a different kind of strength, that I knew of. They were guardians afterall.

I would have welcomed them with open arms moments ago. Afterall they supposed to be our allies. According to the prophecy  the maiden is in grave danger- and we need all the help in the world to prevent that from happening.  

But after hearing the truth, I can’t  even allowing them to breathe the same air as hers.

“You should go” I said calmly as a ball of water formed in my palms. She is hurting as it is now. I won’t let anyone touch a single strand on her hair.

“What if I don’t want to?” A young looking guy stepped forward bravely answering me.

“Then I don’t have any choice” I had thrown the ball of water towards that guy, when it stopped midair. Just as it was about to hit him on the face.

He smirked. “Is that all gramps?”

Did he just call me gramps in front of my pack? This bastard. “Why you little-“

“Shh. Hyung. Patience” I peered at my shoulder.I was greeted by a calm and collected Byun Baekhyun. “Let us help” He said as he smiled naughtily. And with that , everyone on the other camp suddenly had gone berserk.

“Hyung where did my eyes go? Kris gege help!”

“Gahd, why is everything pitch black?”

“You son of a what did you do to me?”

“What is happening?”

I had resisted the urge to laugh as they walked around the room aimlessly. It was so funny watching vampires- and not just ordinary vampires-noble guardians, act like a bunch of idiots.I had a good laugh mocking them in my head that I had almost forgotten about the girl- the maiden. But not for too long.

For while we were too busy fighting, one had remained unfazed by the commotion.Evenif he had lost his sight he still managed to come close to her.

I immediately prepared to attack just in case he hurt her. But it was when he spoke that I realized he meant no harm. He cares for her and I know it.

“Duizhang” He spoke in a low,serious tone.
 

“Set me free”
He said as he detached the stake from her heart.

 

KRIS’S POV

“Set me free”

As soon as those words escaped from his lips, I had felt it. Betrayal.Hurt.Anger.

He had decided. He would really pursue this.

I looked at the girl beneath me who was was currently staring at him with pure concern, pure adoration, pure love.

And then as if on cue, her blood red eyes met mine. She was  pleading- begging for him.

I don’t why, but it hurt. And I hated it.

But it was a lost cause really. I don’t think I can ever hurt Xiumin the way he hurt me. He is my brother, and she is right. He deserves to act upon his own choice.

And he chose to leave.

I had to let go. Melissa I am sorry.

“Is this what you really want?” I muttered under my breath.

He nodded.

“Then you’re free” I said as I tore my gaze away from him.

 

“And please, from now on, never call me Duizhang again.”