SERIES OF CONFRONTATIONS

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

SERIES OF CONFRONTATIONS|3

 

KAI’S POV

“And me, what am I  to you?” Before I could stop myself, I had uttered those sweet nonsense. I smiled bitterly as her expression turned stoic.

Of course Kai. What were you expecting? You just met her this morning.

You honeslty didn’t think she’d fall in love with you right?

But still, you had asked, even though you knew.

That unlike you, she doesn’t feel anything- she doesn’t love you…

For now.

My eyes then twinkled at that comforting thought. I may not mean the world to her right at this moment.

But soon. I’ll make her love me. I’ll make myself , the center of her universe.
 

I caressed her cheek , before enveloping her into my arms. She feels like ice in contrast to my heat, yet I won’t settle for anything, or anyone other than her.

She tried to push me, but I held her, until she calmed down in my arms. And with a whisper on her ear, I muttered.

Blaze…

“Be mine”

I detached myself from her as I cupped her face. I looked at her eyes before shifting my gaze to her plump red lips.

And for a moment, both of our worlds stopped. We were frozen on the spot, and I liked it. Because right now, all she had was me, and all I had was her.

None of us dared to utter a single word. She was too surprised. I was too focused.

I was close to claiming her lips.

But then the silence broke.

Along with the door.

Revealing a flushed vampire who just had to appear at this moment.

“Baekhyun hyung”

 

BAEKHYUN’S POV

“Be mine”

I had not intended to watch that scene unfold. But then I heard it- when he asked her what he means to her. And I was curious-I wanted to know too, if I have a chance. If I could still love her.

But then Kai said those two words that broke my heart. He was determined as I. He loves her.

I knew that, but for some reason, I still felt it- the shock, the hurt, the guilt.

It was too complicated. Kai was my brother. She is my life.

But when he tried to kiss her, I had forgotten what he means to me and focused on what she means to me.

I broke the door, just when their lips are a hairstrand away from each other. I breathed a sigh of relief, before tensing up again.

“Baekhyun hyung” Kai muttered as looked at me screaming “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“I…uh… Suho hyung wants me to call you both” Liar. That is what I am- a big fat liar. Truth is, I sneaked out because I was worried about her. More like I was jealous the he’s with her.

He sighed. “All right” He said as he stood up and offered his hand towards the soaked maiden.

“Shall we go?” A smirk has formed on his lips as she took his hand.

“Where?” She asked. Her eyes leavign his. Not even bothering to throw me a glance.

“You’ll know” He said  before giving me a look that said “Go back there by yourself.”

I sighed  as they both disappeared on the thin air leaving me alone.

What are you going to do now Byun Baekhyun?