THE PROPHECY| EXO K

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

THE PROPHECY| EXO K

 

 

The wind that was once humid and warm, had become cold. The clouds which were once blue, are now grey.One by one, flashes of lightning illuminated the dark sky, to be followed by thunder that disrupted the deafening silence in the forest. It had not taken too long before droplets of water poured from the sky- drenching everything beneath it .  It was as if the sky is responding to what Blaze is currently feeling- fear,  sadness, and brokenness

BLAZE'S POV

When I woke up, I was lying on the ground.It was raining hard. I was alone, and scared. In fact, I would spare that wolve's life if he just stayed with me-right here, right now. I could really use some company, and him bothering me would be the best distracion ever- from feeling death that is.

But no. He was nowhere in sight. I guess seeing me bleeding like that freaked him out. Or he thought that there is no use in fighting me. Because he thought I am dying.It would have been better if I am. 

I coughed once again for the nth time, and just like the previous one, it was blood. I guess Xiumin's leader really had it bad, and sadly in this condition, I can no longer help him. I can no longer save Xiu Min.

XiuMin. I sighed as an image of him flashed in my mind. He looked so peaceful that night- back when I had  dragged back to the mansion. And that made me happy. That was the first time I had ever thanked the heavens for having the abiliy to feel.

For the first time, I had felt something other than anger and desire. 

For the first time I had been contented.

For the first time, I cared. 


But now, as I am suffering from too much pain, physically and emotionally, I had to ask you Xiumin-ah. Why did you have to turn my emotions back on?

 My heart hurts so much that I am about to lose you. 

So why, why did you make me feel, if you'll just leave me in the end? 

I gasped as I felt a sharp stab that pierced my heart.

 I guess  I would never know the reason why. 

 

 

KAI'S POV

I was almost near  end of my trail when I felt something stir inside me. It was something new, something that has not existed before.

Not until I marked her. 

It was as if  my consciousness was split into two- I can hear her faint heart beat. I can feel her pain. She is confused, broken and hurt. 

She is suffering emotionally, and I can I feel it in every fiber of my body.

I was too busy prying on her feelings that I had not noticed that I already arrived to my destination. My eyes widened as the most horrifying situation has unfolded in front of my eyes.  

"HYUNG NO!" I shouted at the top of my lungs- but I was too late. He had already plunged his hand to the vampire's chest. 

With the amount of strength he had released, I  am sure that vampire's heart is more than damaged. In no time he will turn into ashes. 

But I won't let that happen. He can't die. Not when he already means so much to her. Not when she needs him.

"Kai what are you-" Both wolves were stunned as I gripped their hands tightly, together with the guardian. But I can't explain myself now. Not when I have I life to save. Not when I don't have all the time in the world.

"Later hyung. Later" I said as I teleported us all  back to where I left her - my mate, the prophecized maiden.