NEW ALLIANCE

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

NEW ALLIANCE

 

LAY’S POV

No one had the nerve to speak up their minds. Who will? Our leader  has turned into an emotionless bastard. And when a vampire is at that state, he is as good as someone with no heart, with no soul.

This is not the Kris that we respected, that we loved, that we trust.

“None of you is with me? Fine” He said as turned his back on us.

For a moment we thought he was about a leave when he turned back again and moved towards the werewolves.

Just what is he planning to do now?

“You are the alpha right” He said arrogantly as his eyes raked the shorter guy.

“Do you by any chance know where I could find a witch? I have to die soon you know”He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm and immaturity.

I mentally slapped myself. This is not him. This not the Duizhang I know.

 

SUHO’S POV

Is he really asking for my help now? He was practically giving his all earlier just to prove to me, that he won’t help us that he doesn't care for her. But now, it seems like he is willing- too willing to undo the bond, release the guy the maiden cares about, and die.

Nevertheless I answered his question as he tapped his foot impatiently on the wooden floor.

“Witches are on the hunters side now.” I began

“Tsch. What are you talking about?” He asked, clearly annoyed.

What is wrong with this guy? A bit earlier he was gloomy and dramatic and now he is practically snapping at everything that I say.

“You heard me. I won’t repeat it. We met them earlier, they were hunting for her.” I said as I looked at the newborn original who had her lips tightly shut and brows knitted.

He then clicked his tongue. And what he said next  surprised the hell out of me.

“Then I’ll go with you.” He said with a huff.

“And what makes you think I’d allow you?” I asked him. What's with the complete change of character?

“You, see, this for your advantage. If I decide to kill myself now, Xiumin dies. And that little miss there won’t like it.”

He has a point. As much as I hate to admit it, he is right.

“Fine” I said as I stretched my hand to shake hands with him

But he was already gone, leaving me and my hand hanging. My breath hitched as I saw him leaning towards her face- towards the new original’s face

“Are you happy now?” He breathed.

“No” She said. His face crinkled in confusion.

“You turned it off” She said through gritted teeth.

His eyes twinkled. He was amused. “Do you like it?” he said mockingly.

“No” I felt blood drained out of my face as I saw it- that one precious tear that has escaped through her eye.
And just when I  thought, he couldn't possibly hurt her more, he whispered,

“Good. Because even though I practically don’t feel anything right now, I still want to make your life a living hell”


Before vanishing into darkness.