NEW HOME.NEW GOAL.

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

BLAZE'S POV


I woke up to the sound of feet shuffling everywhere, not only feet actually. The noise was too unbearable you would have thought a construction site is right under your nose.

I was about to sleep it off, handle the commotion a bit earlier. But then a sound of shattering glass did it. “What the hell? “ I muttered incoherently. “Lemme sleep” I grumbled as I searched for the warmth of my blanket.

“Isn’t she adorable?” I felt someone’s hot breath on my face. “ off” I said as I pushed that someone ‘s face off , whoever he is, followed by a series of chuckles from everywhere.

“Just leave her alone Kai.” There is no mistaking as to who owns that voice- that stupid, overly casual, soothing voice of the wolve’s leader. Suho. Memories of last night began flooding my head, how he kissed me, how he-

“Hyung, I  still don’t smell you on her, why is that?” Thanks Chanyeol  for interrupting my internal monologue.

I kept my eyes tightly shut as I listened to their conversation. So I was supposed to smell like him?

“So you’ve been inhaling her scent , such a naughty naughty Chan Yeollie”  Kai playfully joked. I grew embarrassed while, hearing his desperate coughs ,Chanyeol must have choked in his saliva.

“No-I mean yes- b-but-“ Baekhyun seemed to have patted him in the back making him stop his unnecessary rambling.

Answering hisquestion, Suho unknowingly  began:

 “You’ve been sniffing at the wrong places.It is –“

On my lips.Oh no you won’t say that Suho.  And before I could have stopped it, my eyes shot open.

“Good morning?” I awkwardly muttered as they looked at me, equally surprised.

3 pairs of eyes widened before they scrambled off, away from me. “Um, I’m going to fix the floor.” Chanyeol said, before slipping and ending to a  pile on the floor together with Baek. “What the hell Yeol?” the latter said, annoyed.

“Why in the world would you fix the floor?” I heard Kai speak, before he flashed me a y grin. “Good morning love” He said as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“I’ll wash erm- something” It was only then I that my attention was fixed on Suho again. He awkwardly scratched his head before facing north when Kai, for unknown reason told him to stay.

“No hyung, I’ll I’ll go wash, erm- that thing that you have to wash?” He said, throwing me one last glance before walking away.

SUHO'S MINI POV 
 

10 seconds  have passed since Kai left Blaze to me, 10 seconds and yet neither of us have said anything.

Mustering some nonexistent courage, I began: “So about last night…” Her eyes were glowing red, and I would have sworn-

“BLAZE HOW DO YOU LIKE OUR NEW HOUSE?”

 

 

you D.O . you.

 

BLAZE'S POV

“New house?” I looked around, “Holy how could I have not noticed?” It as indeed a new house. While the last one was colored with dust and ashes, this one is almost sparkling.

 “WOAH” I breathed, unable to stop myelf from admiring the pristine walls that covered the brand new mansion.And although it seemed like the furniture was still incomplete, the manor was still stunningly pretty. “When did you have the time to put up erm, all of this?” I asked, trying not to sound too excited by the  thought of moving in, in which I failed miserably. I saw Suho lift his hand to his mouth, probably resisting the urge to laugh at my innocence.

“Well , I’m glad you like it The vampires did a lot of help today” DO winked as he muttered. “Luhan, a little more to the left”

I followed his line of sight and instantly I blushed. Luhan, the only being fully clothed at that moment was using telekinesis to move the sofa,together with him were Tao, and Xiumin  instructed by DO.

 “Tao, hang that beautiful painting right there- no- al ittle bit to the left- ah uh- to the right- YES. PERFECT.”

“Xiumin. What the hell? Chandeliers are placed on the ceiling not on the wall. Get your here right now!” D.O barked.

“Why do I have to do this?” Tao said, as he went down in one swift move while dusting his hands.

“Why do you have to wear nothing on top” I muttered. At once, everybody wore shirts to my dismay. Oops. I didn’t say that.

“So what’s with-“ I turned hoping to face D.O but apparently I was left with awkward Suho again.

“You were saying?” He raised hi brows, using that poker face of him again. Argh.

“Nothing. Why is my bed here anyways?” I mumbled, when suddenly I felt myself being lifted off from the bed.

“Sorry, we kind of enjoyed watching you sleep, so we had you teleported while you were sleeping.” D.O explained.

“So did you enjoy the show?”I asked, seductively, earning big gulps from veryone. Men. I sighed.

“Would have enjoyed more, if you slept with less clothes on” I resisted the urge to smack Kai right there and then.

“You won’t need the bed. You have a new one in your room”  He said.

“I guess I would have figured that one out. “ I muttered, as milliseconds later we were magically transported to my new haven.

“This is totally daebak.I muttered, as I looked at my room. It was even more beautiful than Melissa’s. I could tell, the room was inspired by the color of my eyes. I am not fond of red to be honest, but the kind of redness, fierceness, and loveliness this room has- I could  totally live with it forever.

“It’s wonderful” I breathed,

“Just like you” Kai muttered before cupping my face.”Stop it right now” I said “Before I throw you outside” He just smirked, and it almost looked like I'd have to force him out of the room,  but as he leaned for  what I think was suposedly a kiss. his face scrunched up as if he smelled something he didn't like.

“What the hell” He breathed.

Yeah, what the hell? I muttered. But he was already gone.