THE PROPHECY

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

THE PROPHECY

BLAZE'S POV

"Remind me again why I have to do this?" I said to myself as I brought in- more like dragged one of - I guess I can call them XiuMins friends on the couch. Goodness they were heavy, and probably if I still had the same please attitude I would have left them there without even thinking twice. Of Course with XiuMin as an exception.

But since I have a conscience now, and as they are linked, I assumed they had went through the same pain as XiuMin did, with much difficulty I brought them back here in this freaking mansion. 

I had placed XiuMin in mistress' room. The door creaked as I made my way inside. Relief flooded through my veins as I felt his heart  steadily beating. I sat at the edge of the bed unable to avert my gaze from him. I noticed how beautfiul he was. Boy he was good looking  that I literally can't take my eyes away from him.

I drank on his features. His face was absolutely  flawless. Are vampires even allowed to be this drop dead gorgeous? I mentally chuckled.  His  cheeks were so puffy I had to resist the urge to pinch them. I giggled. Hey don't judge. he looked so squishy. 

I held his hand. They were as icy cold as mine, yet in that simple gesture I swore I felt warmth. I brought his hands to my face, as my vision blurried. 

Is this really happening? Since I was born I had not shed one single tear, but right now, I couldn't even stop them from falling.

I am happy. Too happy that he is alive. 

 

I had  lost my grip on XiuMin's hand  when I felt a stabbing pain on my back. "What the hell" I said, immediately slipping off the bed,then  ending up rolling on the  floor. I groaned. Is this the aftermath of giving too much blood? It is as if I was thrown high  and slammed back on the ground. And my face- dear lord, is this blood? 

Before I could even blink, all my wounds have disappeared-together with my sight. Goddammit. When did I became blind?

Then once again everything became normal. I can see again. I am not feeling any kind of pain. 

Was that a  dream or what? And as if answering my question- "What the fu-Ahhhhh!" undescribable pain and agony shot  through multiple parts of my body. 

And I thought the white old stake was the only one that could hurt me. this much.

 

This is no dream. This is a ing nightmare. 

 

 I would have passed out if I didn't  hear it- Xiu Min's howls, and agonized screams.His face was contorted in pain.  

He is hurting the way I am hurting. Though I don't know why I suddenly became involved in this, that is the  least of my concerns.

XiuMin is hurting and that's all I needed to know to figure out everything.

 If he is hurting , then there is only one reason for this- their leader and I am coming after him.