THE STORM

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

THE STORM|3



KRIS'S POV

I had never expected myself to be like this. Moments ago, as I my eyes saw her blood trickling, I would do everything to taste it. It was like I was compelled to sink my fangs under her skin. I wanted her so badly and I can't help it.

And then something inside of me snapped- anger. I was raging mad at her as I remembered what she did. I am physically attracted to her because of the bond. At least emotionally I am not. Or somebody just a grab a stake and kill me now.

I am so furious I didn’t give it much thought when those cruel words escaped from my lips.

“I hate you, with all of my heart, with all of my soul that I would do everything to kill you.

But since I can’t , I‘d settle with torturing you while your mates watch you"

I watched her as the look on her eyes changed from one emotion to another. She was mad, annoyed , frustrated. But then I saw it-that flicker of sadness, of regret.

And before I could even react to that , she has surprised me-once again.

I felt her hands as they made their way towards mine. My eyes widened as I realized what she was trying to do.

She was willingly driving the stake towards her heart.

“Wh-what do you think you’re doing?” I asked her.

“Giving you the satisfaction you deserve” She said as her jaw clenched. She was clearly in pain.But still she continued.

“This is what you want right? To hurt me? I won’t blame you” She said in between pants. Now she is definitely losing a lot of her energy.

“I had taken away from you the choice of living and dying. And I am sorry” The stake was close to puncturing her chest. I tried to move it away but she resisted.

I was lost, lost in her eyes that I cannot think straight. I want this right. I want to hurt her. So now that she doing it willingly by herself, why, why am I stopping her?

“When I first felt it- caring for someone, I had not thought about what you would feel. I just- I just wanted Xiumin to be okay.” She paused as she coughed blood.

“Ugh” she groaned before continuing. “But seeing now how I much I hurt you, believe me, I am truly sorry”

A lump has formed in my throat that I can’t find words to stop her. I don’t want to hear this.

I am not accepting this.

“But I don’t regret it. You may hurt me for as long as you want. I won’t complain.” She continued.

That’s it. I have to shut her up now. But I remained frozen. Dazed by what she is telling me. Confused by what I am  feeling.

“You’re a good person.A good leader. Please don’t do the same mistake that I did. Give them a chance to choose. Let Xiumin decide. ”
 

She said weakly before we heard a snap- the  sound of flesh being torn apart.

The sound of her heart being ripped.

For a moment the room felt silent until we heard it- the agonized screams that echoed around the mansion.

She did it. She had punctured her heart. And for as long as it remains there, she will suffer.

And that’s what I had planned since the very beginning.

This is what I wanted. So why am I not happy?