FRIENDS OR FOES?

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

FRIENDS OR FOES? | 1

 

 

KAI'S POV

As soon as her hands made their way on his , I have decided to go and just snap the guy's neck. But Suho hyung stopped me, as if telling me, She wants this. And you have to respect that. 

But as I heard it, that one little snap inside her chest- I had lost it. 

I will kill the guy whether she like it or not. 

I was about to throw myself towards the vampire- when the room suddenly got colder. The atmosphere has changed into something gloomy, something dark.

Everyone tensed as we began to process what it was- rather who they were.

"They're awake” Suho hyung broke the silence as he stated what was obvious at that moment.

"The guardians are back."

 

TAO’S POV

I  was awoken by a tremendous amount of noise- it was a combination of screams,shrills, and grunts all coming from one source. Nevermind. I shrugged. My head hurts I would'nt even care if someone died in front of me. Not that I even cared before.

Wait  up, did I just say I woke up?

“You’re wondering too right?” I almost had a heart attack when Luhan hyung beside me suddenly spoke.

“Why are we alive?” Chen said as he stepped out from the far end of the room.

“Will you stop appearing out of nowhere?” I said as I rubbed my temple. Being surprised as soon as you wake up is not a good combination, trust me.

I was about to ramble about them speaking random stuff when Lay hyung cut  me off.

“Duizhang failed” he muttered.  And with that the room fell silent.

So we are really alive. I sighed as I remembered Duizhang’s face when he plunged that stake towards his heart. It was too fast, that in an instant I had dropped on the floor, howling in pain. But after that I don’t have any recollection of what else happened.

But it seems like I am not the only one. For everyone had the same look of confusion in their eyes.

What on earth happened that night?

 

XIUMIN’S POV

As soon as my eyes shot open, I touched my chest- towards where I had felt the stake pierce my heart during that night. I sighed in relief as I felt it- my heart steadily beating.

She made it. She had stopped him.

I stood up, my eyes widening upon finding out where I was. Melissa’s room. I sighed as I ran my fingers on the cold furniture.

It was then, that I had caught a whiff of something in the air-something wild, something intoxicating- blood.But it was no ordinary blood. It was sweet, rich, appealing.

I had felt my fangs protrude as I followed the scent. As I dashed away from the room, I had bumped to Tao, Lay, Luhan and Chen, who was absentmindedly following the scent as well.

We came into a halt in front of a room- my old room to be précise.And as we forced our way in, we were greeted by six pairs of eyes.

And to say that they are not happy about us being here is an understatement.

I my lips as I scanned the room for the source of that blood- the one I had been craving.

And then for a moment, I thought the world has stopped revolving, as my eyes met  those blood red eyes that I would never forget.

She who is the reason why I am alive.
The reason why I would continue living.

The reason why I would never cease to exist.

My original.