THE STORM

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

THE STORM|2




BLAZE’S POV

“Uh…what are you doing?” As soon as my eyes opened, I was greeted by a face I would recognize everywhere. And he was practically stripping me with his gaze. Not a pretty sight if you ask me.

I looked at him as he stared back at me. I tried to push him off, but I stopped when I felt something poking my chest.

“The stake?” I questioned him. I raked my brain upon answers as to why it is on his hands. Then I remembered it. My stupidity that is. I had brought that inside as I dragged the others back in. Nice one Blaze, you just helped the guy torture you.

“Shut up.” He said through gritted teeth. But he doesn’t look mad. In fact, it is as if he was restraining himself, so hard that his lips bled.

I was about to retort, when out of thin air several people- no wolves appeared on my periphery. Okay. What is happening?

And then I spotted him, the wolf earlier. The one I was fighting with. Kai. His eyes were almost falling out of their sockets as he looked at the stake pointed at my chest. Well I can’t blame him. This stake is from hell. Everyone would be afraid of this.

“You said I feel something for her” Goosebumps travelled on my skin as Xiumin’s leader huskily breathed on my neck.

“Don’t touch her” I was surprised when Kai stepped up. He cares?But I thought-

I didn’t have the chance to continue as I felt it- that burning sensation that is ripping me inside This son of a .

The stake had pierced my skin, and blood trickled down my chest. Though the wound was shallow, it has still pierced my skin and it stung. I gritted my teeth as pain seeped through my veins. I won’t give this guy the satisfaction of seeing me hurt.

“What is wrong with you?” I asked him. He his lips as he stared where my blood flow. I can hear his heart palpitating in anticipation. And then it dawned to me. He is hungry. And he wants my blood- badly.

But I am not human. Vampires only desire blood from humans when they are hungry. Is this guy a vampire cannibal or something?

“One move. And I’ll drive this deeper.” He warned the others still not breaking eye contact with me.

“You can’t. You’ll just hurt yourself” This time, the tall one spoke up.

“What?” The guy on top of me asked.

“You’re bonded to her am I right? She feels what you feel. So you’ll feel what she’ll feel.” He answered.

Is that why wounds just pop up in my body? So this is his fault. But, he said I was bonded to him. How?

And then I remembered what happened that night. What I did to save him.

So I did this? I bonded with him?

I was seriously pondering upon my thoughts, when the guy above me suddenly burst in laughter.

Everyone’s breath hitched as we looked at him, laughing his off while we were left wondering what in the world did he find funny in this situation.

“You guys are a bunch of lunatic freaks” He said to one in particular. When no one reacted he continued.

“It was because of the link-why she feels what I feel. This tramp- “ He stopped as the atmosphere immediately tensed. The werewolves obviously don’t like what he just called me. Though I don’t understand why they seemed protective of me, I was thankful. At least someone in this room cared for me.

“Anyway” he continued. “Her body reacts the way mine does because of the link. Not because of the bond. A guardian can only blood bond once to an original. That is what is similar to your marking- having emotional attachment.”

So I am connected to them because I fed him my blood that night. And that connection is one way. If he gets hurt, we all get hurt. But if one of us get hurt, he won’t be affected.

“The link was done for us to die. We were meant to.” He continued as he casted me a dirty look.

“But you stopped us. Moreover, you made us commit a sin no guardian would dare do. ” He hissed as he added more pressure to the stake.

“And now, what I feel for you is not love” He said as he bore his eyes into mine. “What I feel for you… is plain desire. I want your blood. I want you.” He said as he brushed his lips into my cheeks.
 

“But at the same time…” I felt his grip tighten on the stake. “I want to see you in pain”.

I yelped as the stake had successfully breached the first layer of my skin.

And then he whispered something to my ear.
Words I would never forget. Words that made cringe. Words that made me sad.

“I hate you, with all of my heart, with all of my soul that I would do everything to kill you.

But since I can’t , I‘d settle with torturing you while your mates watch you”