THE NEW GOAL|3

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 


THE NEW GOAL|3

BLAZE'S POV

Alone. Hurt. Broken.

“Not anymore.” I whispered. “I won’t be helpless. I can do better than this”

An image of Xiumin flashed in my mind. I now have a reason to live. You chose to be alone Kris. You chose to shut your emotions off. I may have been the reason why you turned it off, but you are the one’s who turned it off.

I am not going to stand watching you destroy my life, as you destroy yours.

You may go down on your own, but I won’t participate in it. I will live.

I stood up, and with a deep sigh I left the room.

As soon as I exit what I think was a house, chills ran through my spine. We are in a village. Which meant humans are everywhere. Blood is everywhere.

But the thing is though this place reeks of blood, it’s not fresh, not pulsating.

“Oh god-“ I covered my mouth as I realized what really happened in here. I felt a presence towards my back. Realizing who it was, I faced him harshly. “What have you done this time Kris?”

“A present” He said as he bared his bloodied fangs.

Killing five people was not enough. He just had to murder a whole ing village.

“What do you want from me?” I asked.

“Everything, anything that would make you suffer my love.” The way those words rolled out of his tongue was eerily demonic. He is not the Kris I first saw in the mansion.He was nothing like him. He possesses no conscience, no feelings , no emotions and he just had to remind me that every single time. 

“Was I like this before Kris?” I said as moved towards him. It had taken me a few steps before I was standing completely in front of him.

“I am nothing like you” He smirked confidently.

“You massacred a whole ing village!” I spat. This guy is unbelievably evil.

“Tell me what do you really want from me?” I angrily punched his chest. “I am tired  of your games. Tell me, and I'll give it to you”

He grabbed my shoulders. My eyes widened as he nuzzled my neck. He breathed. “What I want from you?”

“Your body. Your blood. Nothing else. Will you give it to me?” He said as he sank his fangs into my neck.

And at that time I understood. 
It wasn't just the satisfaction of making me suffer that he does everything in his will to hurt me. 

It is because everyfiber of his body wants to break me, he is able to live. 
I don't know how long I can live with that, but if it meant that no one else dies- even Kris, at the moment I will try.

I will endure the torture.I will participate in his chase. 

Not because it is my fault. But because I pity him.
For becoming a monster no one deserved to be.
 

For a moment after those realizations, I felt peace. And I somehow wanted to share that with Kris. So without much thought I  wrapped my arms around him as he drank my blood. I welcomed him.

And for a moment, I felt that we could actually stop fighting. Until something happened. 

“GET AWAY FROM HER” I felt Kris’s fangs slowly retract as he raised his head above my neck. We were both looking at the same person now- no there is something different from his smell. Is that a wolf?

And as if confirming what’s on my head Kris chuckled “A new dog?”  He smirked.

“Ah, and injured too. You like this kind of blood don’t you?” I gulped. No way is Kris killing someone again in front of me.

And in an instant the wolf was sent flying  across the street. I tried as fast as I can to catch him, and cushion the impact but it was too late. I was too late.

His head had already crashed by the time I caught up to him.

“You will be okay” I said as I bit my wrist to feed him my blood.

“Don’t” he said.

“We have no time!” I wanted him to drink it. I wanted him to live. He can’t die on me.But he gently moved my hand away.

“You are the maiden aren’t you?” He smiled forcefully. I looked at him confused. If he knows who I am, then he should know what my blood can do. Why is he being like this? I can save him if only he would just-

“I would be forever grateful to you, mylady-“ he paused to cough. I squirmed as thick red liquid flowed from his lips

“just tell them…”  He was getting weaker and weaker . I could feel his heart beat slowing down. He will die any moment now.

“Tell who?” I asked.

“Suho. Tell them  that-we-were -attacked “

“You know Suho?” I questioned him. He nodded.

“Find…him”  he whispered as his hands loosened on mine. Something told me that it is not Suho he was talking about.
Who? Who is it that we have to find?

And as if answering my question he muttered…

 

“SEHUN.”

before he drew his last breath.