Pampered: Loved

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Pampered: Loved

 

 

Sooyeon was lounging at the foyer, body sprawled across the black couch and almost in the midst of dozing off over a magazine issue featuring her younger sibling. She had been reading through Soojung’s interview twice in a row whilst waiting for the real deal to arrive, but it seemed that time passed with her memorizing by heart the answers her younger sibling had given to the writer.

 

And just as she was about to let the magazine fall against her face, the door buzzed and clicked open as tired feet shuffled through the threshold, a few thuds to the floor which Sooyeon assumed to be shoes, was heard. Sooyeon jolted awake, sitting up with her back straight as her eyes trained toward the corridor leading to the estate’s main door. A figure slightly taller than her stumbled through the area before similar dark orbs caught sight of her alerted state.

 

“Soojung!” Sooyeon exclaimed, lips pursing into a delighted smile as she opened her arms to welcome her baby sis. Soojung pouted, “Unnie!” Before the younger one brought herself into her sister’s arms, falling into the warm embrace of security which she had long sought throughout her hectic day. Fingers brushed through dark brown tresses, making Soojung purr in satisfaction. “Baby…” Sooyeon crooned as she allowed Soojung to lay on the couch with her, body aligned against hers with Sooyeon’s arms wrapped securely around her baby sister. “I’m so tired, unnie.” Soojung mumbled against her sister’s shoulder.

 

Lips pressed against Soojung’s temple, coaxing a relieved sigh from the younger girl. “Rest, baby.” Sooyeon cooed, “Let’s get to bed?” Soojung shifted in her position, head tilting up to meet her sister’s gaze. “But unnie, you were reading something…”

 

“It’s just the newest issue of the magazine featuring you.” Sooyeon replied with a smile on her face, “I love your answers, Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter