Warrior

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Ready to bawl your eyes out whilst watching the video. :3 Meanwhile... This is another JungSis shot centered on Krystal. :3 Enjoy! Upvotes, rants, creys are welcome. 

 

You fascinated me

Cloaked in shadows and secrecy

The beauty of a broken angel

 

Krystal was five and she had developed this enthrallment over her older sister. Jessica, to her, was a walking enigma filled with puzzles that everyone had wanted to solve and Krystal, herself, did not know what to do with all of the mysticism that surrounded her own sister. Krystal had grown to admire that unique trait.

 

 I ventured carefully

Afraid of what you thought I'd be

But pretty soon I was entangled

 

Krystal was ten and she found that her sister was overly protective of her. The boys who used to bully her were now keeping a wary watch whenever she came to their view and would evade her presence once she approached. It was all because of their fear for a certain fifteen year old that was her sister. Nonetheless, Krystal feared her own sister as well, given that the older Jung had a penchant for rough housing with her whenever she found the opportunity. But soon, that caution was thrown to the wind as Krystal began to enjoy those unrestrained moments with Jessica.

 

You take me by the hand

I question who I am

 

Krystal was twelve when she found herself lost and uncertain. She arrived at their house, finding it void of life and in her despair she headed straight to her quarters with a slam of the door. Krystal kept to herself until she heard the sounds of the front door creaking and shutting and voices coming from the foyer. She ignored the calls for supper and defiantly laid back beneath the covers.

 

Someone invaded her room, unlocking the door with a spare key. Not much of a sound was made as a figure began to settle from behind her, arms wrapping over her depressed form but not a single word spoken. And Krystal, despite her internal turmoil, found the unexpected company comforting.

 

Teach me how to fight

I'll show you how to win

You're my mortal flaw

And I'm your fatal sin

 

Krystal was fifteen and she often got into fights in school. Their parents got tired of the frequent visits to the principal’s office. This was the fifth time that they had all arrived together sans Jessica, who was now in university and had to arrive later in the evening. Krystal pushed past her nagging parents, proceeding up the stairs and straight into her room just as her father told her that she was grounded.

 

She later found herself on the streets after having escaped through her window. She turned an alley as she planned on heading to one of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter