Hello, Baby! 13

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13

 

Morning came and the girls found themselves awakening in the living room. Everyone was sprawled wherever was comfortable. Yuri turned to the side only to be met with a handsome face snoring right next to her. Her eyes widened when she noted that the person was half from the waist up and that the said person was a guy. She immediately sat up from the carpeted floor and screamed, making the slumbering Baby Goo in Sunny’s arms cry at the noise.

 

“Waaah!” Baby Goo wailed, waking Sunny up with a groan. The exhausted foster mom with twitching cat ears lazily got up and took the little bundle in her arms. She cast the surprised Yuri a glare before she got up to fix a bottle for the little one.

 

Yuri, on the other hand, found her composure and realized that it was just Yoona, in her male form, sleeping right next to her. She clutched a hand to her chest, a sigh escaping her lips as the young man stirred and groaned at the noise she made. The others in the room got up like zombies as they stretched to life no thanks to Yuri’s outburst.

 

“Sorry.” Yuri mouthed to the others who each cast a glare at her. She cleared and made an escape for the kitchens, mumbling something about preparing breakfast for everyone.

 

Sooyoung shifted in her position on the floor, her body sore from the hard carpeted floor as she moved. Her eyes barely opened, registering a figure seated right next to her. She recognized the maknae’s shirt, only that it was now being worn by Seohyun’s male form. The sight of the maknae made her feel weird. The young man was clad in one of Seohyun’s loose shorts, but there was something sticking out of them which made Sooyoung’s eyes bulge.

 

“Omo!” Sooyoung spoke too soon, earning the attention of everyone in the living room. “Eh? What is it, unn- noona?” Seohyun asked, rubbing his eyes innocently. Sooyoung grinned at the young man beside her; eyes trailing from Seohyun’s face downwards. The young man followed her line of sight and gasped when he noted what his noona was implying. He quickly covered his crotch, which much to his dismay earned everyone else’s attention.

 

“S-Sorry.” Seohyun apologized before he swiftly ran down the hall and into the bathroom. Sooyoung, Yuri, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and the male Yoona stared at one another for a moment before they all laughed. “He’s such a cutie.” Hyoyeon mused as she slapped Yoona’s shoulder. The young man groaned at the impact, rubbing his assaulted shoulder, “Noona, that hurts.”

 

Hyoyeon merely chuckled at him, “Take it like a man, Yoong. Hmm, Yoong seems appropriate for you right now…and you seem to take the change quite too well for your own good.”

 

“Agreed. From now on, we’ll call this fellow, Yoong.” Tiffany smiled as she wrapped her arms around Yoong. Then, the Hwang swooned, “You smell nice.” Yoong’s eyes widened when his noona sniffed his neck. He immediately pushed Tiffany away from him, “Omo, noona! You’re being weird!”

 

Tiffany laughed, “I was just teasing you.”

 

Yoong raised a skeptical brow when he saw the sparkles in her eyes. He scanned the room and saw that the other females were also ogling at him. He sighed before he got up from his seat. “I’m getting breakfast.”

 

The kitchen smelled of coffee and pancakes, making Yoong’s stomach grumble as he poured himself a cup of coffee and settled on the table across Sunny, who was nursing Baby Goo with her bottle of milk. A mug o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter