Hello, Baby! 8

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As promised, based on the polls, I shall update Hello, Baby! since majority of you folks really love those little menaces. lol! 52 votes. hahaha! So, 52 people really wanted to read more about those troublesome little bundles... Anyways, here's Hello, Baby! 8. Enjoy! :D 

 

 

“All right, that’s it for today! Thank you for all the hard work!” The cast and crew clapped at the closing of the filming for the day. Everybody was happy to have a smooth shooting and the cast were more than happy to have ended their schedule earlier. Krystal happily skipped over to the baby nestled on the carrier and found herself chuckling upon noting that Baby Yeon was on a pacifier with the innocence of an actual infant. Taking out her phone, Krystal took a commemorative picture of little Baby Yeon before she bent over to pick up the little girl.

 

Pressing her lips on the baby’s smooth cheek, Krystal happily announced to the little bundle when she pulled away. “We’re free for the day! And your aunties have not arrived yet.” Her grin only widened upon saying, “You know what that means, baby?” The baby only blinked at her before cuddling into her embrace, making Krystal laugh at her little older sister’s clingy antics. “Gosh, you’re so cute like this!”

 

“Anyway, Baby Yeon, we’ll be dropping by f(x)’s dorm and spending our day there.” Krystal mused as she brushed Baby Yeon’s thin locks. “And your aunties will be having a hard time looking for you!” Her grin widened even more after remembering that she had sent the two SNSD maknaes to a different location for a little payback on what they had done to her innocent sister.

 

“After all, the Jungs always pay their debts with fire and blood.” Krystal grinned at her own allusion to a famous television program. She had a plan in store all right and it involved something fun.

 

+++  

 

“Omo! Is that Baby Goo?” Sulli exclaimed upon entering their dorm. Luna and Victoria looked up from their seats at the foyer, with Baby Goo in the eldest’s arms. Sulli skipped into the room and threw her things on the floor, too eager to meet the little baby. “Hello, Baby Goo!” Sulli greeted as she knelt down to the baby’s eye level. Baby Goo smiled but playfully turned away from the newcomer, latching her arms onto Victoria’s shoulders. “Hey, you’re playing hard to get.” Sulli pouted as she tickled the baby, earning lilting chuckles from the infant. She shifted her attention to Victoria who was smiling at the moment. “Unnie, can I hold her?”

 

Victoria relented with a wide grin as she scooted aside to make way for Sulli and Baby Goo on the couch. Luna lightly pinches the child before she cooed, “Hello, Baby! Did you miss Auntie Sulli?” Baby Goo let out a cheerful squeal as she laid in Sulli’s lap.

 

“So, how was the photo shoot?” Victoria inquired of Sulli’s day as she brushed the long locks of the youngest in the room. Sulli shifted her attention from Baby Goo and smiled at their leader, “It was great, unnie. We had a smooth shoot since the staff was very organized and experienced. We ended early so that’s why I’m here. I didn’t know you’d be watching Taeyeon-unnie’s niece. How did she get here?” Sulli was pleasantly surprised of the baby’s presence and she wondered what happened to the real babysitter.

 

Victoria sighed as Luna recounted the tale. “Well, Vic-unnie and I were still sleeping when Amber-unnie and Hyoyeon-unnie barged into the dorm with this little bundle. We were shocked to see Amber-unnie wearing a baby carrier that contained Baby Goo with Hyoyeon-unnie bringing a huge sling bag that had all of the baby’s necessities. They looked quite like a family that ran away from home.” A chuckle escaped Luna and Victoria when they remembered the ridiculous scene.

 

“Wow. So, they just came in and left Baby Goo?!” Sulli’s eyes widened as she held Baby Goo who was now clinging to her like a koala. The youngest in the room lightly caressed the baby’s head, “Oh, you poor thing. Why did they do this to you?”

 

“Amber has a schedule, remember?” Victoria reminded the maknae. “Hyoyeon said she needed to go to Incheon to check on her family before going for a schedule and she said that it was too far for Baby Goo’s next baby sitter to pick her up. The other sunbaes are also busy so we’re the only option left.”

 

“Oh, but couldn’t they just drop her off at a daycare center or something?” Sulli suggested. Luna frowned at the thought, “No way! We’ll get into serious trouble and besides, we can’t really leave a baby there. Only toddlers are meant for daycare, Jinri.” Sulli mouthed an “Oh” at the information.

 

It was then that they noticed Baby Goo was now fast asleep in Sulli’s arms, her drool trickling down her chin, drenching Sulli’s white shirt with sticky milk-smelling saliva. Luna’s face scrunched up after noting the stain on Sulli’s blouse. “Eww…” Luna remarked as Victoria stood up to assess the damage. Sulli sat there frozen, not knowing what to do.

 

“Jinri, you need to clean up. Sunyoung, get me some wipes and towel for Baby Goo’s drool.” Victoria said to which the f(x) vocalist scurried into her room and took the necessary items, appearing back in the foyer before Sulli could blink. Victoria took hold of the towel and propped it on her shoulder before she took Baby Goo, who didn’t budge from dreamland, into her arms. Gently, the f(x) leader made the sleeping baby rest on her towel-padded shoulder before taking some wipes from Luna to clean up the drool staining the baby’s cheeks. “There, now you can go clean up, Jinri.” Victoria instructed.

 

Without wasting a breath, Sulli ran into the bathroom to wash off the smell of milk and infant saliva from herself, while Luna prepared Baby Goo’s makeshift bed in the spare room that Krystal would occupy whenever the f(x) maknae would crash in their dorm. Victoria, on the other hand, stood nearby wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter