Rude Love (Non-Mature Version) - JungSis

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Footsteps echoed through the parquet floor as two figures walked through hallowed halls. The figure ahead stormed past double doors, leaving them swinging in their wake as the second figure pushed past to catch up.

 

“Please. I’m really sorry.” The second figure pleaded as they tried to walk abreast with the first one. The former did not bother turning and instead hastened their pace as they headed for the elevator. The latter huffed, speeding up to cope with their companion. Hand reaches out for the older figure’s arm just as they entered the claustrophobic space. “Unnie…” The younger one’s tone was soft, submissive.

 

Dark pools met pleading puppy eyes that threatened to water, but none said a single word until the elevator dinged and opened on a higher floor. They broke the eye contact and the older girl immediately stepped out with her younger sibling hot on her heels. They reached a penthouse door and slipped inside. “Unnie…”

 

“It’s late. Go to bed, Krystal.” The older one spoke, voice curt as she passed through the foyer and entered the kitchen. Krystal followed her, not minding her command.

 

“I’m really sorry, Jess. Please, don’t ignore me.” Krystal pleaded as she watched her sister open the fridge and take out a bottle of sparkling water. She watched as Jessica downed the bottle before casting her, a sharp glare.

 

“Go to bed.” Jessica shooed her, flicking a hand to emphasize her words.

 

“No.”  Krystal protested, standing her ground. “I won’t leave you unless you forgive me.”

 

“It’s late.” Jessica’s voice was cold, unnerving but Krystal was adamant with her resolve. The younger girl had come late to her sister’s event and it had disappointed the older girl. Krystal had promised to be on time and in the Jung household, promises were contracts meant to be upheld with high regard. Krystal’s tardiness was a fatal blow given that Jessica had always tolerated her broken promises prior to this incident.

 

Krystal knew her sister’s limit and this was it. She had failed and she was paying for the consequences. But stubbornness was running in her veins. Another trait they both inherited from their line. Krystal never gives up on what she wants, and what she wants right now is her sister.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter