Hello, Baby! 4

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Happy Hyolo Day! hahahaha! 

Read these before proceeding: 

                           Hello, Baby!

                           Hello, Baby! 2

                           Hello, Baby! 3

 

 4

 

Tiffany’s eyes sparkled when she saw an all-too familiar blonde enter the foyer. She got up and hugged Hyoyeon. “Oh, my life saver is here!” Tiffany exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around the blonde. Hyoyeon playfully flicked her forehead before patting Tiffany’s head.

 

“You dork!” Hyoyeon commented as they mutually pulled away. “Now, where’s that little menace I’m set to look after?” Tiffany led her towards the crib where Baby Goo was found sleeping. “It’s a good thing I only have her to take care of. Krystal messaged me awhile ago and told me that she had Menace number two.”

 

“Ah, yes. She found out about it. She almost flipped when she first saw her unnie like this. It was a good thing Taeyeon cried at the right moment or else I wouldn’t know what to do. She’d probably rip my head off…”  

 

Hyoyeon laughed at Tiffany’s account of her encounter with ‘Baby Jung’. “Glad I came at a later time, else, I’d be lectured on by the maknae as well.” Tiffany playfully punched her friend at the remark.

 

“Yah, you better go with that kid now. I’m supposed to prepare for my schedule tomorrow. This babysitting had drained all of my energy, to be honest.”

 

“I’ll be staying here with you instead. I wouldn’t want to wake up that little menace and deal with a grumpy baby later on. Besides, it’s tiring to drive at this hour.”

 

“Well, suit yourself. I’ll be napping in my room. Have you brought dinner?”

 

“I’ll just order. What do you want to eat?”

 

“I’m craving for chicken and pizza.”

 

“That’s what I was just thinking. We’ll get the meatiest one?”

 

The two high fived each other when they both agreed on the menu. “Great! Wake me up when you’re going to eat, okay?”

 

“Sure, Miyoung.” Hyoyeon gestured for the Hwang to go ahead and rest in her room.  

 

With Tiffany out of the way, Hyoyeon found herself alone in the foyer with a sleeping baby in a crib. She plopped herself on the sofa and closed her eyes. ‘A good nap wouldn’t hurt.’ Hyoyeon thought.

 

+++

 

The staff and even the director were crowding over one of their actresses and Jung Ji-hoon, also known as Rain, was curious as to what the commotion was all about. He was conversing with some of the f(x) members who came to visit the set for Krystal’s drama when he noticed the crew including the director and the cameramen were leaving the scene. Scratching his head at the commotion over his co-star’s arrival, Rain along with Victoria, Amber, Luna, and Sulli, shifted their attention to the approaching f(x) maknae carrying something in her arms.

 

“Oh my!” Luna exclaimed as her eyes lit up and her smile widened when she saw the bundle in Krystal’s arms. “Soojung-ah, did you give birth or something?” That remark landed the young Park with a slap at the back of her head by none other than their leader, Victoria.

 

Krystal simply chuckled at the shocked expressions of her members and her fellow co-star. She was having trouble carrying the duffle bag and the baby and Rain, noticing the Jung’s difficulty, offered to carry the child, which was none other than Jessica’s fun-sized form.

 

Baby Yeon maintained eye contact with the renowned celebrity for a moment before her gaze shifted to Krystal who was being helped with her bag by Sulli and was being bombarded with questions coming from Victoria, Amber, and Luna. A sad look came onto the baby’s face, making Rain furrow his brows at the baby’s sullen expression. “Hey, you okay?” he asked the little bundle.

 

Innocent eyes stared back at him before shifting back to f(x) once more. Then, Baby Yeon’s lips trembled before a soft whimper came out. Her eyes grew teary before the first bursts of sobs and sniffles escaped her lips. Even though the child was crying, Rain still found it adorable to see the baby cry softly, not the whiny and loud type, which most babies would usually be.

 

“Oh, baby… Please don’t cry.” Rain cooed as he held the baby in his arms and softly rocked Baby Yeon in his strong embrace. He gently wiped the baby’s tears with his thumb before he came closer to Krystal, who seemed to have forgotten about her baby-sized older sister after having reunited with her band members.

 

Hearing soft sobs coming from someone tiny, Krystal figured there must be something wrong with the way her co-star was handling her older sister. She ly to see Baby Yeon silently crying in Rain’s arms. “Oh my, what did you do, oppa?” Krystal asked as she hastily removed the baby from the man’s embrace.

 

“I’m sorry, Soojung. She kept looking back at you before she cried. She must have been jealous about your interactions with your friends.” Rain explained.

 

“Anyway, who’s the little cutie and why did you bring her here on set?” Victoria inquired as she tried distracting the baby that Krystal was holding. Baby Yeon turned her body away from the eldest member, snuggling deeper into Krystal’s warmth, amusing those around her. “Oh, she’s my – uh – niece. Yeah… My niece. She just came from the States with her mommy, who was our cousin, and she’s staying with me as of the moment…” Krystal lied as she gently rubbed Baby Yeon’s back in hopes of soothing the infant.

 

“Oh, isn’t she cute?” Sulli mused as she moved behind Krystal in hopes of catching the baby’s attention. “What’s your name?” Baby Yeon once again turned away from the adult, tucking her head beneath Krystal’s chin. Rain chuckled at the baby’s behavior while Luna and Amber watched in amusement. “She’s shy, huh?” He remarked as he beamed his charming smile at the little bundle in Krystal’s arms.

 

“Everyone,” Krystal said in a childlike tone, “Meet Baby Yeon Jung. She’s from California.” Krystal tried to make Baby Yeon face her friends to which the child meekly turned with her right thumb in . “Omo, you’re so cute!” Victoria exclaimed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter