Hello, Baby! 5

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘She’s asleep. Don’t worry. We’re at the SNSD-sunbaes’ dorm.’ Eyes ghosted over the message. She bit her lower lip after reading the message from her group’s leader.

 

“They took your niece somewhere.” Her manager informed her. She shifted her gaze from her phone before looking at the time. “We’re wrapping up in a few hours.” She began, “So, can I come get my niece before I head home?” Her manager hummed in thought before giving her a nod. She smiled before she hastily typed a message to Victoria.

 

‘Thank you for looking out for her, unnie. You can stay there at the SoShi dorm. I’ll just drop by the area to get her.’

 

‘Don’t worry, we’ll look out for her.’

 

Krystal smiled before she kept her phone away. The filming resumed without a hitch.

 

+++  

 

“Oh, you cute little baby. What’s your name?” Luna cooed as she held a relaxed Baby Goo in her hands. The infant simply blinked at her, innocent eyes locked with Luna’s adoring ones. “What are you doing here in the Soshi dorm?” The little bundle buried her head into Luna’s shoulder, amusing the young adult about the baby’s shy behavior. The young one squirmed in her grasp, making Luna wonder what the baby was up to. Then, an unpleasant noise resounded through the room before the smell of spoilt milk followed.

 

Luna held her nose with her free hand as Amber, Victoria, Sulli, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany laughed at the baby’s farting incident. “Oh, my… Unnie, I think you’ll need to change the diaper…” Luna said as she handed the baby back to Tiffany. The ruckus somehow managed to effectively awaken the other baby, who was now being held by f(x)’s leader.

 

“Omo, Baby Yeon’s up.” Victoria mused as she gently cooed at the baby, “Hello, Yeonie… Did you have a good sleep?” The small bundle rubbed her eyes, yawning leisurely before she shifted her attention to the smiling adult that was holding her. Baby Yeon cuddled with Victoria, much to the latter’s delight, as she carefully scanned her surroundings. It did not take long before the young bundle of joy became acquainted with her new surroundings. Baby Yeon then momentarily pulled away from the eldest f(x) member.

 

“What is it, Yeonie? Are you hungry?” Victoria inquired tenderly. Baby Yeon merely crinkled her eyes and twitched her lips into a delicate smile before her little fingers traced the contours of Victoria’s face. “Mama.” Baby Yeon babbled before sporting a wide grin which left the other occupants in the room dumbfounded at the little one’s unexpected word.

 

“Wha-how-huh?” Amber found herself fumbling for words as she shifted her gaze from Victoria and the baby to her closest member, Sulli, whose mouth was also agape. “Oh my, did she just call you Mama?!” Sulli exclaimed.

 

“Ma…Ma…” Baby Yeon cooed, her eyes turning into crescents as she grinned at Victoria. The young adult giggled at the baby’s acknowledgement. “Omo, Yeonnie… You’re so cute.” Victoria planted a big kiss on the baby’s face, earning a cute giggle from Jessica’s baby version. “Are you hungry?” The baby giggled at Victoria’s aegyo voice.

 

Their observers on the other hand, cringed. Baby Goo blinked at the interaction between her playmate and f(x)’s leader. She squirmed more in Tiffany’s hold. “Mmm…” Baby Goo murmured as she stretched out her arms towards the other adult-baby pair. The baby was restless and it got Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter