Shock: Surprise

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry, I've been busy but for some odd and weird reason, I was able to come up with an uber long one shot within a few minutes after audio streaming f(x)'s first concert, 4th Dimension - Docking Station. They are freaking awesome for having sung and danced 38 songs in just a short span of time with little breaks in between. I seriously commend their energy and stamina. Well, inspiration struck me so I had no choice but to write this or else, I won't be able to sleep... Updates on the mini-shots will come soon. I appreciate your support and patience. Enjoy the video and the read with those many feels. Forgive the errors though, this was posted as soon as it was finished and I hadn't bothered to read through the whole thing for some corrections/ Enjoy! :3

 

 

 

Everyone was expecting a VCR to show up as the four girls disappeared from the stage after their ‘Beautiful Stranger’ performance. The lights dimmed and silhouette of one person emerged from the shadows. The audience sat in silence as the familiar tune to a drama series’ song began to play. The spotlights aimed at the center stage and everyone held their breaths at the beauty sitting on the grand piano, playing the melodious and calming music. The beautiful goddess garbed in an elegant black dress draped with a raven-colored trench coat was none other than Krystal Jung, who sang the beautiful and meaningful song in accompaniment to the piano’s tunes. 

 

“That sky, that wind, that air, that warmth, that scent, that feeling back then

My memories have stopped like film, you and I back then

 

The wind blows, you brush over to me

Clearly in my eyes, you come back to me as tears

Going back in time, going back in the memories

Just come back for one day, for one moment, rewind…”

 

The audience screamed in delight when the lights suddenly dimmed; leaving them to wonder what f(x) has in store for all of them as Krystal disappeared in the darkness. The colorful strobe lights began to create a visual distraction as suspenseful music accompanied their flickers. Everyone raised their periwinkle lightsticks in anticipation as a video of Krystal magically turning into a darker persona flashed through the gargantuan LED screens on stage.

 

A familiar yet unfamiliar tune began playing amidst the lights’ dance. The Middle-Eastern inspired tune gave everyone in the venue goosebumps as fans stared at each other knowingly. The anticipation for the performance increased as the fan chants grew louder.

 

“Let’s go, f(x)!”

 

“Let’s go, f(x)!”

 

“Let’s go, f(x)!”

 

Everyone was in a state of disbelief when the spotlight beaconed at the rising platform on one corner of the stage, revealing a figure that everyone in the audience had missed on stage for quite some time.

 

Fan girl screams echoed throughout the concert venue as the figure fully revealed herself. She was dressed in an all-black ensemble of a cropped top showing off her sculpted abs, biker jacket, ripped jeans, and Jimmy Choos.

 

“Ooooooohhhhhh…”

 

The screams grew louder and the lightsticks danced in the darkness. Majority of the crowd was in tears as they witnessed - the return to the stage - of someone dear to one of the members of the group holding the concert.

 

“I’m not your ordinary chick with a radio song…

I’m not sayin’ I ain’t cute but don’t get me wrong

I’ll make ‘em bump, make ‘em bounce when they put it on

All the way to the back of the club, what!”

 

Everyone literally felt goosebumps when they heard the young lady’s mellifluous voice in tune with the song after a very long time. The figure turned her sights to the other end of the huge stage, where another spotlight landed on another rising platform revealing Krystal in a similar getup.

 

The fans’ dolphin-like screams shook the very foundations of the venue as Krystal donned a haughty look before singing her lines.

 

“Don’t… be confused when you see me

I don’t wanna be compared to nobody

If you want a new style I can lace you up

Crank it up a little higher till you feel that!”

 

The girls turned to walk towards the center of the main stage and did chest pops after every ‘bump’.

 

“Bump, bump, bump, bump.”

 

The audience’ screams echoed louder as they almost died at the y moves.

 

Krystal addresses the audience, “Make the speakers pop!” and then points her microphone to the fans, sending them in a screaming frenzy.

 

“Bump, bump, bump, bump.”

 

Jessica’s adlib got the fan lightsticks moving and sign boards waving. Krystal smiled as she met her older sibling at the center of the huge platform. The girls exchanged smiles before they executed their performance for the chorus.

 

“If you’re feelin the vibe when this drops…”

 

The girls did body waves while facing each other before dropping to the floor. Some fans almost reeled back at the overwhelming feelings.

 

“All you gotta do is just Say Yes!”

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter