Hello, Baby! 18

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18

 

“Stay down!” Sooyoung whispered harshly as she shoved her accomplice down just in time for Seo to pass them by, oblivious of his stalkers. Yuri held her breath as she tried to keep her composure, kneeling on the ground beside Sooyoung. They were both hunched behind a thick bush that outlined the sidewalk.

 

Seo looked around in a leisurely manner, taking in the relaxing scenery he rarely witnessed when he was walking this area as a young lady. Many people used to recognize her immediately despite her disguises and discreet fashion, but now, being in her masculine form seemed like a huge relief for she was able to traverse the bustling streets unnoticed by others (ogling girls and women not counted).

 

With a happy sigh, Seo headed towards the public library with the intention of passing the day, reading books undisturbed by people hogging her to get her autograph or picture. He took no notice of two tall figures tailing him as he took a corner and crossed the street towards the looming edifice up ahead.

 

Sooyoung and Yuri almost tripped over one another as they scampered to cross the street after their target, doing all that with the discomforts brought about their extra animal parts and the risks of being caught and recognized by the common people.

 

The young man they were trailing disappeared behind the huge double doors of the public library. The pair of stalkers gave each other worried looks as they were unsure for how long their target intended to stay at such a public area. Brushing off their anxiety, they took hesitant steps towards the looming edifice and entered.

 

They managed to catch a glimpse of the young man approaching the librarian’s desk, inquiring of a book he desired to read. To the stalkers’ amusement, they found the young library assistant smitten by Seo, who proved to be quite a dashing charmer of his own right with his refined appearance and manners.

 

Yuri couldn’t bite back a giggle as she watched the assistant eagerly tend to the young man’s needs, leading him down the hall with a skip to her steps, which Seo seemed to dismiss. Sooyoung elbowed her comrade, prompting Yuri not to attract unwanted attention and to follow her to another shelf, one adjacent to the aisle which Seo and the library assistant had trudged into.

 

The two women discreetly trailed the young man and the assistant, stealthily peeking through shelves of books as the assistant eagerly showed Seo the different books he was interested in.

 

“Are there any other novels that I can read?” Seo’s deep voice made Yuri and Sooyoung do a double take in recognizing their maknae’s tone.

 

“Oh, they’re in the next aisle, sir.” The assistant squeaked as she hurriedly scurried over to the end of the aisle, much to the stalkers’ alarm. Yuri and Sooyoung both scampered through the long aisle, taking twice the strides back as they attempted to evade their incoming target’s attention.

 

Yuri pulled Sooyoung against the wooden shelf, both ducking as they hid from Seo’s line of sight just as the young man and the assistant turned the corner.

 

“Here they are sir-” The assistant ushered, only to be halted by Seo who raised his hand to put a pause on the young woman.

 

He took a leisurely step forward until he was close enough to his stalkers’ hiding place.

 

“You can come out now, noonas.” Seo called out, making his stalkers flinch in surprise.

 

‘We’re screwed!’ Yuri and Sooyoung quietly exclaimed as they exchanged fearful looks at each other.

 

+++

 

“What?”

 

“What’s wrong, Soojung?”

 

The two figures chorused, much to Krystal’s utter shock. Her eyes trailed towards Jessica’s almost bared form, covered only in a shirt that almost ripped at her chest cavity and by the blanket that failed to hide the loosened diaper that Krystal’s formerly baby-sized sister had outgrown. As if her eyes weren’t disturbed enough, they landed on the person behind her now normal older sibling. Taeyeon was still Taeyeon only that the eldest in the room was not really herself.

 

Krystal watched speechless as the older occupants of her room took notices of the changes that have occurred to them. Jessica was the first to react, when she turned to her fellow bed occupant in relief, only to look at Taeyeon with a gasp escaping , “Oh God, Taeyeon!”

 

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked; voice still husky from sleep as she rubbed her eyes. She dazed for a few moments only to register something strange when her eyes met Jessica’s widened gaze and reddened face. She saw her own reflection in the younger one’s eyes before looking down and that was when she finally realized what has happened to her.

 

Before Krystal could muster a more proper reaction, her sister proceeded to wordlessly cover Taeyeon’s intimate lower region with her hand. With a deep blush tainting the older Jung’s cheeks, Jessica turned to address her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter