Noraebang Time!: The Sequel

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s been a while since we’ve met,”

She whispered as the haunting melody aded through the awfully quiet room. Jessica’s breath hitched as her predator’s hot breath tickled her ear when she said the words. It was husky and y, as seductive as TOP’s voice in the song.

A soft kiss landed on her ear before the culprit pulled away, muttering her next line after having picked up the mic that Jessica had dropped not long ago.

“Your face looks good,”

A peck landed on Jessica’s lips and the Jung found herself drowning under her lovely, alluring gaze.

“You got prettier, you were always beautiful in my eyes…”

The Jung moaned as Taeyeon slipped her tongue after saying those words. The seven members’ jaws dropped as they witnessed the steamy, hot kiss. The two maknaes cringed at the sight of their two eldest unnies, but the two involved couldn’t care less.

To her disgruntlement, the Kim pulled away with a smirk played on her lips. Jessica frowned at the sudden change in the older girl’s expression.

Taeyeon suddenly pulled away from her.

Jessica began to miss the older girl’s warmth as soon as the Kim pulled away though the elder’s hands were still maintaining their strong hold on her wrists.

“But today you look different…

You look especially a bit cold.”

Jessica found herself being pinned by Taeyeon’s petite frame on the wall, the older girl’s touch sending shivers throughout her body. Then, the eldest released her and Jessica missed the security that the Kim’s warmth gave.

“Your eyes that look at me are filled with pity

In front of you, I seem smaller.”

Taeyeon turned her back on the Jung, who stood frozen on her spot. The petite leader turned her sights to their baffled audience of seven. Like a predator, the eldest pounced on the nearest prey.

“I tried to be fine, trying to change the subject…”

Poor maknae found herself being trapped by her unnie in her seat as Taeyeon’s hypnotizing eyes casted a spell on her. Seohyun froze in fear and awe as Taeyeon said her lines, tracing the youngest member’s facial contours with the back of her hand before turning her gaze toward the Jung.

“Though I had so much I wanted to ask you

You cut me off right away…”

The eldest ran her fingers through the youngest girl’s baby brown locks. She leaned forward to smell the fragrant shampoo that left its mark on Seohyun’s tresses.

“Your long hair flowing

As it hit my cheek and passed away…”

Her sight veered back to the Jung, who stood frozen against the wall before muttering her lines.

“You turn away and left right away

If I try to catch you here, would that be too ridiculous?”

Yuri found herself sneaking away, scooting away from the petite figure of their leader approaching her. Taeyeon’s eyes roamed over her figure before they shifted in an intense locked gaze with the tanned woman. The Kwon’s breath hitched.

“Nothing comes to my mind

As you tremble, you take a step, two steps back

You say that I scare you now

You’re like a moon that makes me go crazy”

In an instant Taeyeon pounced on her, cupping her face and caressing the Kwon’s lips with her finger.

“I love you, baby I’m not a monster

You know how I was in the past

When time passes, it’ll all disappear…”

Jessica felt hot after seeing Taeyeon tracing her hand down Yuri’s curves before claiming her next victim while singing the song. The victim this time was Yuri’s roommate who was seated beside her. Yoona swallowed the lump that had formed in when her unnie s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter