Hello, Baby! 6

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously...

 

“So, unnie. Whose niece is this? Why is she staying here?” Sulli asks innocently, making Tiffany and Hyoyeon cast each other a knowing glance, wondering how they can manage to come up with an alibi.

 

“She’s Taeyeon’s niece.” Tiffany answers as Hyoyeon prepares to change the baby’s diaper so as to avoid replying to the young Choi’s queries. Sulli nods, “Oh. No wonder she does look like Taeyeon-unnie’s miniature version.” Tiffany and Hyoyeon both chuckle nervously. “Yeah.” Hyoyeon said as she hastily changes the baby’s diaper.

 

“So, where’s Taeyeon-unnie? Isn’t she supposed to be taking care of her niece?”

 

‘Oh no… How do we answer this?’ Beads of sweat trickle down both SNSD member’s foreheads as they eye each other for another excuse. Sulli just stands there innocently holding a peas in a pod plushie.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

6

 

“Well,” Tiffany looks to Hyo for some guidance but ends up not being able to find an alibi. “Uhm, Taeyeon is out…” Sulli frowned at the absence of the eldest SNSD member, “Why? Does she have a schedule or something?”

 

Tiffany shook her head, “No. She’s out of town to visit her grandparents. She left Baby Goo in our care since the baby’s parents told her not to bring the child anywhere else outside Seoul. Taeyeon had no choice but to leave Baby Goo with us since she really needed to see her grandparents. It was something along the lines of inheritance and stuff like that.”

 

“Wow.” Taeyeon-unnie must be rich.” Sulli commented, eyes locked on the baby, who seemed to have relaxed as Hyoyeon changed her diaper. Tiffany chuckled nervously as she eyed Baby Taeyeon’s glare after she made the ridiculous alibi. Hyoyeon tried distracting the baby by giving her a pea plushie, which proved effective as Baby Goo began to shift her attention away from the Hwang.

 

“So, unnie, when will Taeyeon-unnie be back? Or when will Baby Goo’s parents come and take her?” Sulli’s question made Hyoyeon and Tiffany pale. They were not prepared for this kind of interrogation. “Uh, I – uhm…” Tiffany looked to Hyoyeon, who has her back turned. The Hwang scratched her head, not knowing how to answer this tricky question, prompting Sulli to take matters into her hands.

 

“Well, if that’s the case, I’ll probably ask Taeyeon-unnie herself.” Sulli said as she whipped out her phone and began messaging the Kim, who happened to be listening to her as of the moment. She waited for a reply. When there was none, she looked to Tiffany for some answers. “Well, there must be no mobile service

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter