Unnie and Her Dongsaeng

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Welcome to the old and torn portfolio, new readers and subscribers. Here's my very first fan fic written back in 2010 to welcome you all. :) Enjoy!

 

After a tiring night, the Kid Leader finally arrived at their dorm, contented and happy. The night was a huge surprise for them. They didn’t expect to win the Disk Daesang and all the members including Tiffany had gone off to a dinner followed by a party that will somehow last till dawn.


Tired from crying those tears of joy, the Kid Leader chose to go home early after their dinner. As soon as she had arrived at the dorm, she went straight into the room that she and Sunny had shared. SNSD’s leader shed off her clothes and proceeded to the bathroom. Unknown to her, someone else had arrived at the dorm after her.


The warm water calmed her down and she was dozing off for a while as torrents of the warm liquid soothed her skin. Tonight was a special night for them and she had just backed down on a party to celebrate it just because she was too overwhelmed and too tired. It was ironic to think that Fany would be joining in with them despite her injury and that their leader would be left alone at the dorm after the dinner.


Taeyeon had now wrapped herself in a towel as she opened the door of the bathroom. She stepped into her room and changed into her pajamas. She then proceeded to pick up the clothes she had left on the floor and had started heading for their laundry room. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She left the light in the living room on before she decided on sleeping.


The Kid Leader dropped down onto her bed and was now fast asleep the moment she landed on it. She was in dreamland for only an hour when she felt someone tuck her in bed and then slide in beside her. Taeng realized she wasn’t alone and her eyes opened as she felt a hand slide over her waist. She turned to face who the unexpected newcomer was. Hazel brown eyes met hers. The girl who invaded her bed was wearing an oversized shirt and pink shorts. Taeyeon was caught off guard by her visitor.


“I never heard you go through the door. You surprised me.” The Kid Leader said. Her companion in bed let out a soft giggle before muttering a reply, “I thought you heard me when I arrived a few minutes later. You were probably in the shower, I guess…”


Taeyeon smiled. She was tired but somehow, being in that person’s arms had replenished her energy. “So what’s your reason for invading my bed? Let alone deprive me of my sleep? And why did you come back?” the Kid Leader questioned her bed mate.


The girl was lost in thought for a while as Taeyeon studied her up close. Her companion looked like she was dazing. And to Taeyeon’s point of view, it was very cute at the same time y. The other girl’s chestnut brown hair matched hers although Taeyeon’s hair had been cut shorter.


Then the girl answered, “Uhh unnie, I didn’t mean to disturb you in your sleep… I just needed some company before my roommate comes back. I came back since you decided to go home and rest. I thought I haven’t slept these past few weeks so, I might as well tag along…Will you please let me sleep with you for now? I’m scared being alone in my room…” The girl pouted at Taeyeon. The Kid Leader couldn’t resist her dongsaeng’s puppy eyes and pout. It’s the only aegyo that she had learned to love.


Taeyeon had to laugh at her dongsaeng’s reason. She then proceeded to hug her companion which caught the other off guard. “Taengoo, I can’t breathe…” said the younger one. The Kid Leader had finally let go of her dongsaeng after planting a kiss on her cheek.


“What was that for? Haven’t you had enough of the hugging we had awhile back?” her dongsaeng asked, her expression making Taeyeon want to pinch her. The dongsaeng had unknowingly showed her unique aegyo again that was rarely seen by the public.


“Well, I just did that because we weren’t able to hug each other that much during the awards show. So I’m giving you this special congratulatory hug in bed. Aren’t you honored?” Taeyeon said as she let out her ahjumma laugh. Her dongsaeng just glared before she laughed along with her unnie. Then she hugged the Kid Leader and refused to let go much to Taengoo loving it.


A few minutes had passed and Taeyeon had realized that the one hugging her had fallen fast asleep. “I missed you.” Her dongsaeng said in her sleep. This tempted Taengoo to kiss the younger one’s forehead, to which she did.


Her dongsaeng was usually mistaken for Taeyeon and they are usually one of the two pairs in SNSD that people couldn’t tell apart. “I missed you too. You’re my precious dongsaeng. I love you… Now, don’t even think of leaving my bed without my permission…” Taeyeon whispered as she slid the blanket over them and engulfed Jessica in her warm embrace. Jessica just smiled with her eyes closed as her cheeks pressed against her Taengoo’s. After all, they’re not just an unnie and a dongsaeng that you’d usually think… There’s more to words that meets one’s ears.


---
The next morning came and the seven girls staggered home a little tired from the party that they’ve celebrated. Yoona and Yuri still had a little bit of energy left in them and they chased each other to their room. Laughter and giggles filled their room as the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter