Official Behind the Scenes Couple

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Wrote this way back in 2011. This is my take on the two eldest couple's weird relationship. I call it weird...yes... but well, this was how I imagined to be happening behind the scenes. :3 Pyanstar, I think you'd like this little treat. :3 

 

 

“Thank you for your hard work!” the nine girls chorused to the staff as they exited the stage and handed their microphones to them. Another concert has successfully ended and to each of the nine’s relief, everyone had remained in top shape and no one got involved in an accident. The Kid Leader approached the member who had been busy thanking the people who helped them behind the scenes while the others retreated to their dressing rooms showing gratitude to the people they meet along the way.

 

Taeyeon gently tapped Tiffany’s shoulder to gain her attention. “Thanks for the cover up, Fany. You’ve been a great friend.” the short yet older girl mused when Tiffany turned to face her.

 

“It was nothing, TaeTae.” Tiffany replied with an eye smile.

 

“No, really…I’m really thankful to you for covering up our relationship…” Taeyeon said with a toothy grin. They were the only ones left at the backstage area so Taeyeon and Tiffany took the opportunity to discuss about the relationship that the eldest member has been hiding from the public’s prying eyes.

 

“You really think I was doing a job well done for covering up your special relationship with one of the members?” Tiffany asked as she raised an eyebrow in doubt.

 

“I do think so. I mean, our fans didn’t suspect a thing although there were some who seemed to have quite the keen eyes to witness some subtle moments on stage, but your distraction does help us a lot. The other members were of great help as well.” Taeyeon responded as she gratefully gave her friend and member a sincere hug.

 

“All right then. I’m just glad to be able to help. Now run along. I’m sure she has been waiting for you…” Tiffany smiled as she returned their leader’s kind gesture before sending the girl away to her lover.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was already dressed up in her casual clothes ready to head out to their group’s van that was waiting for them outside, but she chose to loiter in the dressing room instead. She lazily allowed herself to recline on the sofa while waiting for someone.

 

The second eldest member of SNSD had already dozed off when a soft hand cupped her cheek and a pair of moist lips touched hers. Jessica opened her eyes to see the face of her lover. A smile immediately appeared on her face when she saw Taeyeon slowly pulling away from the kiss. They both lost themselves in each other’s eyes for awhile as they savored each other’s beauty.

 

“I’ve been waiting for you…” Jessica mused as she pulled herself up with the help of her lover.

 

Taeyeon gave her girlfriend a peck on the cheek before responding, “I know and I’m sorry for making you wait. I was just thanking Fany for helping us both…”

 

Again, the Ice Princess smiled when she heard her girlfriend’s explanation. She, too, was thankful to her fellow brunette who had sacrificed a lot for her – for them. Since their debut, a lot of fans have been sensing Taeyeon and Jessica’s close relationship to be something different from the other members and this had made the pair quite uncomfortable.

 

Taeyeon was especially distressed about their fans finding out about the special relationship that she and Jessica had been sharing ever since they met. She didn’t want other people to meddle with their private lives especially when it came to love life hence, her lack of interaction with Jessica whenever they were on stage. In reality, it depressed her for not being able to touch her girlfriend, but it was a necessity in order to keep their relationship private.   

 

At first, Jessica didn’t quite understand the reason why Taeyeon refuses to interact with her too much when they are under the spotlight, but now she knows that Taeyeon was only doing it to keep their relationship as it should be – normal and private.

 

“It’s all right, Taengoo…I’m actually glad that you thanked her on my behalf as well.” Jessica replied as she awakened from her reverie.

 

She noticed that the Kid Leader was still in her stage costume and she knew very well that the other members must have been waiting for them. “Taengoo,” she softly called her lover’s pet name. “You better change into your casual clothes. Everyone must be waiting for us outside.”

 

“Oh…I better hurry then.” Taeyeon mused as she headed towards one of the cubicles for dressing. The older girl proceeded to change while her lover patiently waited for her on the couch.

 

Taeyeon walked out of the cubicle a few minutes later and found her girlfriend staring at her mobile phone with an amused expression. Curiosity was written all over the eldest member’s face as she settled down on the couch beside the second eldest member.

 

“What are you looking at with such a cute expression?” the older girl asked as she pinched her lover’s cheek. Jessica pouted at her girlfriend’s dorky action.

 

She held up her phone for Taeyeon to see. The phone’s wallpaper was a picture of them taken on the plane that brought them from Japan to Seoul for their 2011 Girls’ Generation Tour. Taeyeon had the same wallpaper in her phone but she got curious as to why her girlfriend had been so amused by it.

 

“Sica, what’s with the funny expression awhile ago?” Taeyeon inquire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter