Hello, Baby! 3

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: You'll need to revisit the first two stories of this installment. Here: Hello, Baby!1 and Hello, Baby!2 ... Better refresh that memory before you read this one. :3 

Lastly, enjoy! 

+++

 

3

 

“No, Jessi! Stop that!” Tiffany blurted in English when she saw Baby Yeon pull Prince Fluffy’s tail. “Oh my God, Prince!” Tiffany almost screamed as she scrambled to keep the puppy from retaliating at the rough tug on its derriere by attempting to bite Baby Yeon. The adult had just saved the mischievous baby in time when she lifted little Jessica from the floor.

 

“Bad, Baby Yeon. Don’t do that again.” Tiffany scolded as she placed the baby on the crib. They were now in their communal dorm where Taeyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany had been residing since the other girls had moved out. The room arrangements were still the same since the other six would occasionally pop into the penthouse whenever they have late night schedules or whenever they just felt like it.

 

There were toys spread out on the floor for the active babies and just as Tiffany had sorted things out with Baby Yeon, she saw Baby Goo playing tug-of-war with Ginger, Taeyeon’s black poodle. The object they have been trying to wrestle from each other’s grips was one of adult Taeyeon’s prized pea plush toys. A sigh escaped Tiffany’s lips when she took hold of the baby and nagged the dog into releasing the toy. She grimaced when she felt Ginger’s drool sticking on the plush toy.

 

“You can’t play with this, Tae Tae.” Tiffany said, earning a whimper from the baby she was holding with one arm. “It’s dirty. Don’t worry. I’ll get you another one.” Tiffany bargained as she gently placed the older baby on the crib. She assured the older baby and watched as Baby Goo played with Baby Yeon. A smile came on Tiffany’s lips at the harmonious sight before she turned and stalked towards their laundry room.

 

Tiffany threw the toy into the washer before she cleaned her hands of the nasty dog drool. She then went into Taeyeon and Sunny’s shared room with a mission to find a new pea plushie for the little rebel. Picking up a sizable plushie, Tiffany stalked into the foyer and found the two babies giggling amongst themselves. She took a peek into the crib and found two pairs of eyes locked onto her. The two little menaces were playing with miniature prototypes of luxury cars, a Ferrari and a Porsche. Baby Goo was absent-mindedly pushing a white mini-Ferrari while Baby Yeon was tinkering with a black mini-Porsche, both babies’ eyes were staring at the adult holding Taeyeon’s huge pea stuffed toy.

 

Before Tiffany could say something, a knock resounded from the front door. She broke eye contact with the two babies, turning to see who the unexpected visitor was. “Who is it?” Tiffany asked as she took a look into the CCTV monitor, noting the person standing right at their doorstep before she pressed the unlock button for their door.

 

The Hwang opened the front door and was greeted by a raven-haired young woman. “Unnie!” Her visitor greeted coupled with a hug that overwhelmed Tiffany. Strong arms wrapped around her frame and squeezed her as the body lunged to share their warmth with hers.

 

“Oh my, Jung Soojung?!” Tiffany managed to blurt when Soojung, famously known as Krystal Jung, almost pounced on her. She waddled a few steps backwards at the younger girl’s force. “Can’t breathe-”

 

The youngest member of the Jung family, who was none other than Jessica’s beloved younger sister, pulled back and smiled the infamous Jung smile at her older sister’s group member. “I heard Jessi’s here. I had just wanted to drop by and spend my spare time with her. I kept messaging and calling her but it seems that her phone was out of coverage. Is she here? Yoona-unnie directed me here.”

 

Tiffany paled at Krystal’s query. Out of the Soshi family members, Taeyeon’s and Jessica’s families weren’t informed of their current predicament. It had been easier to hide Taeyeon’s condition from her family since the Kim’s parents and siblings lived far from Seoul. Jessica’s parents, on the other hand, were just living a few minutes away from their dorm. The girls were lucky to hide Jessica’s condition from her parents since the Jungs were on vacation somewhere in Europe. The sole problem was Krystal, but the seven ladies had thought that Jessica’s younger sibling was too busy with her solo activities to even consider meeting up with her older sister.

 

Now, with the youngest Jung standing before her, Tiffany didn’t know how to react to Krystal’s presence. “Uhm, Krys…” Tiffany began as beads of sweat started to form on her brows. “Uh…” The youngest Jung blinked at her for a moment before the sound of a high pitched coo disturbed their interaction. Krystal’s brows furrowed, startled by the strange sound echoing from the Soshi dorm.

 

“What was that?” Krystal asked as she casually crossed the threshold, leaving a nervous Tiffany by the door. The Hwang’s eyes widened upon realizing that Krystal had just stepped past her and was now taking off her shoes and depositing them on their shoe closet by the door. She was just a few steps away from the foyer where the babies were currently residing.

 

“Uh, Krys… Soojung, aren’t you busy? Don’t you have schedules for today?” Tiffany had tried buying time for herself as she attempted to formulate an excuse for Krystal’s shock later on, when the youngest Jung finds out what had happened to her older sister.

 

The Jung maknae fixed her socks before straightening up and answering her unnie’s query. “We’re on break and I don’t get to come back to the set until sundown. I still have a lot of time and we’re filming close by so I planned on dropping by here, since Yoona-unnie told me that Jessi’s here.” Krystal then turned to head towards the foyer without waiting for Tiffany.

 

‘Im Yoona! I’m going to strangle you later on!’ Tiffany mentally cursed as she followed after Krystal. Panic had set in on Tiffany’s system when she realized that Krystal was about to walk-in on her sister’s baby state. The sound of an all too familiar high-pitched giggle had Krystal Jung hastening her strides making Tiffany sweat further at the inevitable shocking discovery that would befall ‘Baby Jung.’

 

“Omo!” Krystal’s shriek made Tiffany flinch once they had entered the foyer. “Unnie?!” Krystal’s booming voice had Tiffany recoiling. She found herself sweating more when Jessica’s younger sister lifted the miniature version of her older sibling. Baby Yeon didn’t seem to have a problem being in the newcomer’s arms and Tiffany noted that, when mini-Jessica immediately cuddled close to her younger sister’s chest, resting her head on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter