Hello, Baby! 17

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

17

 

“Now, here’s the plan. We have to stalk Yoong and Seo to see where they go for the potions. They never conceded to our plans so we’ll take measures on our own hands. Remember, our limbs are at stake here and we need to find the antidote for the baby potions.” Sunny instructed her fellow members as they huddled around her bedroom.

 

Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Yuri nodded in determination as they commenced their rendezvous.

 

“Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and I will follow Yoong. Sooyoung, you and Yuri will have to tail after Seo and find out his destinations and routines. Take note of everything he does and the places he frequents. Those two will decide on going to that potion shop and talk to the aunty we’ve been looking for at some point, so we have to take turns and watch them.” Sunny commanded them, “Now, any questions?”

 

Sooyoung’s cat tail curls and uncurls as she raised her hand, “Erm, what happens if they spot us?”

 

“We’ll just create some diversion and just casually lie about it.” Hyoyeon answered for the cat-eared short woman.

 

Sunny nodded in approval, only for Yuri to add another query.

 

“What happens if they don’t buy our alibi?”

 

Tiffany’s bunny ears twitched, “Guys… I hear someone at the door.” Her head turned to face the direction of the door and all of her friends mimicked her action.

 

A series of knocks resounded past the door as Yoong’s masculine voice permeated through the room, “Noonas, I’m heading out for some groceries. I’ll be back in a few minutes or so.”

 

“All right, Yoong.” Sunny managed to reply before signaling for her partners-in-crime to commence their mission.

 

+++              

 

Krystal got up early to prepare for her hectic schedule. Eyes landed on the still asleep babies occupying her bed. A soft smile crept up the young Jung’s face when she notes the little bundles curled up close to each other. ‘Perhaps having Taeyeon spend the night with my sister was for the best,’ Krystal thought as she ambled towards the bed.

 

The bed dipped under the Jung’s weight as she sat close to her ‘baby’ sister. Hand brushed away the baby’s hair, making little Yeon stir from her slumber. Little cat-like eyes opened to stare back at Krystal and the adult Jung immediately beamed a smile when Baby Yeon immediately sat up to snuggle up to her.

 

“Good morning, baby. How was your sleep?” Krystal cooed as she embraced her little ‘big’ sister. A soft hum escaped the baby’s throat before Baby Yeon took a playful peek at her sister. Krystal chuckled before pressing her lips on the baby’s soft cheek. “I’m going to head for my schedules today so we’ll need someone to babysit you and that sleepyhead over there.”

 

“Hmm…” Baby Yeon seemed to understand.

 

“Will you be a good girl?”

 

The little baby nodded before pressing a wet kiss on her sibling’s cheek.

 

“I’m loving this side of you, sis.” Krystal grinned as she playfully tickled her cute sister. “Anyway, I have to go shower. Will you stay put while I’m away?”

 

Baby Yeon nodded before snuggling up to a sleeping Baby Goo. Krystal smiled albeit a little jealous of the way her sister, even in baby form, still paid attention to Taeyeon. Brushing the jealousy off, Krystal pressed one last kiss on her sister’s forehead before she headed off to the bathroom.

 

Baby Yeon closed her eyes as she cuddled with her fellow baby. A smile ghosted over her lips when she felt Baby Goo shift to wrap her arms a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter