Hello, Baby! 10

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A double update for you! :D I feel a fan fic drought so, I'm trying to ease the thirst for fan fics. lol. Hope ya enjoyed the JeTi fic update although there wasn't much JeTi there, but there were hints dropped. :3 Now, here's Hello, Baby! with a vengeance. hahaha! Enjoy!

 

 

10

 

“Uh…” The three SNSD members hesitated a bit, “H-Hi K-Krys-tal…”

 

Krystal’s sharp gaze landed on each of the three visitors. Yoona gulped the lump stuck on amidst her smile when the youngest Jung’s eyes landed on her. Seohyun froze while Hyoyeon rubbed the back of her neck in hopes of quelling the anxiety running up and down her spine. Baby Yeon was innocently looking at them, her arms wrapped snugly around her big little sister’s neck as her head rested on Krystal’s chest.

 

“I did not know you’d come here, unnies.” Krystal said curtly.

 

“Uhm, well, Hyoyeon-unnie brought Baby Goo here for Victoria-unnie and Luna-unnie to watch over since she went somewhere.” Seohyun managed to say as she shifted uneasily in her seat. Krystal raised a brow, a stoic smile appeared on her lips. “Is that so?” The trio nodded.

 

Krystal turned to Luna and tried handing Baby Yeon to her, but the baby tightened her grip around her neck and Krystal struggled while Luna gave her a sympathetic smile. Looking into Baby Yeon’s pleading orbs, Krystal chuckled some, “Oh honey. I’ll just be getting something in my room. I’ll be right back in a jiffy. In the meantime, can you be with Luna-unnie for a bit?” The little one blinked, once, twice. Then, placing an index finger into her lips, Baby Yeon turned her attention to the shortest f(x) member who stretched her arms out for her.

 

“Come on, Baby Yeon.” Luna smiled. The baby turned away with a cute smile on her face, burying her face into Krystal’s neck before a cute giggle erupted from her. Krystal laughed before she pressed her lips on Baby Yeon’s crown before pulling away to look into Baby Yeon’s adorable cat-like eyes. “Now, go play with Luna-unnie.”

 

Baby Yeon turned to Luna once more and stretched out her tiny hands, reaching out to the young woman. Luna’s smile widened as she received Baby Yeon into her arms. “Oh, you cutie.” Luna remarked before she cuddled the baby.

 

“I’ll be right back, unnies. I have prepared some treats for you.” Krystal smiled at them before she disappeared into Luna’s room to retrieve her revenge. Minutes later, the youngest adult appeared with a box of treats much to everyone’s delight. Victoria and Luna, who was holding Baby Yeon, huddled over Krystal with twinkling eyes; but before they could ask for some, Krystal told them firmly. “These were made for the SNSD unnies. I have a different set in the fridge for you.”

 

The two older f(x) members high fived after knowing that Krystal had stocked their fridge with the delicious brownies. Krystal placed the box on the coffee table before the three SNSD members and the trio wasted no time to grab a taste of Krystal’s baking skills.

 

“Hmm. This tasted delicious, Soojung! Thanks for making them!” Yoona praised as she chewed on the spongy and chocolate-y brownies.

 

“I really love the texture, Soojung. The sweetness is just right, too.” Seohyun complimented.

 

Hyoyeon gave the Jung a thumbs up with a mega-watt smile. Krystal chuckled while Luna and Victoria disappeared into the kitchen in search of their maknae’s brownies. “Leave some for the rest of your gang, unnies.” Krystal suggested as she now tended to Baby Yeon whose attention seemed stuck on her adult younger sister.

 

Yoona noticed how Baby Yeon was very attentive when it comes to her sister. She smiled when she saw Baby Yeon twirling Krystal’s long dark locks with her small fingers. Before Yoona could remark on the endearing scene between the Jung sisters, the door to Krystal’s room creaked open.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter