Hello, Baby! 9

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal had kept a special box of brownies for her so-called ‘unnies’, one she had personally prepared for the SNSD members. Nobody was deemed innocent in her eyes and she had resolved to collect their debts whether they like it or not. She had secretly stashed it into her bag, careful enough not to make any of her members eat it lest they suffer the same fate that awaited their seniors.

 

Right now, the youngest member was sleeping in her Luna-unnie’s bed along with Baby Yeon. The bag containing the ‘goodies’ was securely tucked at the far corner of the room within Krystal’s range of vision. For now, the maknae rested her tired limbs as Baby Yeon cuddled on top of her, cheek pressed onto her chest.

 

+++

  

Luna settled in the foyer as she drowned herself in a television show were celebrities would compete for the lip-sync battle championship. She was laughing herself at the recent episode where Anna Kendrick took on John Krasinski for the battle. Both celebrities were neck on neck for the entertainment and sometimes, Luna wished that this was the same for Korean variety shows. It was all for fun and entertainment; even the participants themselves had fun.

 

Minutes into the show, Victoria got out of her quarters and sat beside the f(x) vocalist with a bowl of chips. “What’s this? Hey, it’s Anna Kendrick!” Luna nodded and got some of the chips from the bowl. The two ladies laughed their hearts out at the antics that both John and Anna pulled. “This is so funny!” Victoria exclaimed as she wiped the tears from her eyes, still laughing some at the first round of the show. “Why didn’t we have this in Korea?”

 

“That’s what I thought awhile ago, unnie.” Luna chuckled as she crunched the some of the chips. They were both engrossed in the show when the doorbell rang. Both ladies turned to the door’s direction, wondering who could come at such a time.

 

“Who do you think it is?” Victoria asked, hesitant on approaching the front door. “Soojung just got here and she’s asleep in my room.” Luna remarked, wondering on their mysterious visitor. “Really?” Victoria’s eyes widened, surprised of the maknae’s presence in their dorm. “But I thought that she had a filming.”

 

“They wrapped up early. She’s also with her niece.”

 

“Oh. Baby Yeon is here?!” Victoria’s eyes lit up at the mention of another baby. “Wow, two babies in the dorm. We should put up a baby daycare center, Sunyoung!” Luna couldn’t help but laugh at this. This was just very much like her Victoria-unnie.

 

Another sound of the doorbell and Victoria stood up to check on the door. She looked into the CCTV and saw two very familiar people. “It’s Yoona and Juhyun!” She motioned for Luna to come. The shortest member ambled to the door, surprise written all over her face. They both looked at each other, puzzled about the abrupt visit by the two SNSD maknaes.

 

+++

 

Sulli was fast asleep on Krystal’s bed, oblivious of the fact that the baby in her arms was already wide awake. Baby Goo was smiling as she played with her feet, enjoying herself as Sulli’s arms kept her from wandering around. The baby managed to lay on her stomach, eyes locking on Sulli’s sleeping profile. A cheeky grin appeared on her face as she crawled towards Sulli’s head. “Umma.” Baby Goo babbled as she playfully dropped her petite body on top of the adult. A cute chuckle reverberated from her small form as her tiny hands crumpled Sulli’s night shirt, drool oozing from as she enjoyed her lone playtime.

 

“Umm…” Baby Goo lightly tapped Sulli’s sternum, making the young adult groan at the disturbance. Sulli turned to her side, bringing Baby Goo along with her. The infant squealed in delight as she was rolled to her side as well. “Weee!!! Hehehe!” She was laughing out loud but it was not enough to awaken the awfully tired adult.

 

Baby Goo took a small fistful of her guardian’s shirt and began chewing on it for fun. Sulli still remained in deep slumber as her body relaxed at the absence of the baby’s disturbances. Clutching Sulli’s shirt, Baby Goo also had her fun of the short playtime and ended up sleeping with i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter