Break down

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun's POV

I walked into the school gates and every pair of eyes were looking at me. “SEOHYUN AH!” Sunny yelled as she ran closer and closer to me. “What happened? Why are you breathing so fast?” I worriedly asked.

“What did you and Yonghwa do yesterday?!” She asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked with a confused face.

“LOOK!”

She showed me her phone and my eyes widened. It was a picture of Yonghwa with his hands leaned against the wall. I gasped and covered my mouth.

“Seohyun ah, what happened? The whole school has a copy of this picture!”
“Omo! How did they get this?” I pointed at the picture on the phone.
“A-hem? My question?!” Sunny cleared .
“Oh.. Well you see, he was getting revenge for me making him embarrassed in front of our classmates, anyways I got to go, I’ll talk more about it at recess?” I hurriedly left and disappeared in the crowd. 

“What’s the rush Seohyun?”

I turned around to see Yonghwa and his friends looking at me.

“What do you want now? Can’t you just leave me alone for one day?” I asked while folding my arms.

Before he even got to reply a voice from behind me yelled “SEOHYUN!” I turned around seeing angry Rian stomping to me. *oh man, can this day get any worse*

“Yah! You b*****!” –slap!- “What a low life, go find your own man this is my man,” Rian furiously yelled.
I held on to my cheeks and looked up at Yonghwa and I was so shocked that he didn’t stop Rian. My tears were welling up in my eyes but I can’t let it fall out. I promised my mum that I would be strong no matter what happens and I wouldn’t break that promise now. I looked back at Rian.

“Who are you to slap me?!” I yelled.
“Who are you to question me and talk back to me?! You low life, go get a new life.”

“She doesn’t have to get a new one, you do. Who are you to slap other people without knowing the story? Who are you to call someone low life just because yours is?”
I turned around to see Sunny behind me and giving Rian the death glare.
“Sunny ah….” I mumbled.
 

“Who are you to talk to me like that?” Rian snapped back.
 “Who are you to talk to my friend like that?! I’m surprised you even had friends Rian. ” Sunny fought back.

“Oppa! They are saying mean things to me.” Rian came crying to Yonghwa.

He snapped out of his daze and walked towards me “Tell your friend to shut up. Don’t talk to Rian that way. It’s not my fault that the pictures where spread out then it must be your fault.”

*What…why is he on her side after what she did to me? Why is he blaming all these on me?* I looked away and turned back to look at him.

“Don’t your parents teach you anything Seohyun? I’m pretty sure they are embarrassed to have a daughter like you.” Yonghwa added.

There was a minute of silence. My eyes started to water up, I turned around to go but he pulled me back “You’re leaving without saying anything? Whoa, so I am right, that your parents didn’t teach you anything that’s why you have nothing to say?”

I looked at him and my tears dropped down from my eyes. He noticed my tear drops and softly called out my name but before he could say another word, I shook off his hands and ran away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNNY'S POV

 

-slap!-

Everyone turned their direction to me and more and more people gathered around us.
 “YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY WOMEN?! HOW DARE YOU SLAP YONGHWA?” Minhyuk yelled.

“SHUT UP.” I coldly replied to Minhyuk.

I turned to Yonghwa “How dare you say that? Who are you to judge?! How dare you say that to a girl whose parents had been in a car accident when she was only 6! Her parents didn’t even get to teacher her anything because they were busy going to business trips and Seohyun had to live with her grandpa. You’re lucky you still have parents. What you just did here yonghwa in front of all these people, your parents will be the one who didn’t teach you anything your parents will be the one ashamed of you! NOT.HERS. Didn’t your parents tell you not to make a girl cry? Your parents really didn’t teach you anything you hypocrite” I furiously glared at him and walked away hoping to find Seohyun.
 

No one's POV


 

“Uhh..Yonghwa.. I think you went overboard this time dude” Minhyuk pointed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: dundundun.... i have a feeling that im moving this story tooo fast.. ill try and slow things down around the school but not too slow.

thanks for reading! :) subscribe, comment and share with your friends!