Plan?

Falling For His Trap

Sunny’s POV

 

“Hey! Seohyun, can you help me with something?” Kyuhyun begged Seohyun.




“Um, sure,” Seohyun sweetly replied.
“Come!” Kyuhyun took her hand and dragged her away.
“I’ll be back Sunny!” Seohyun waved and followed him. I faked a smile and waved back. I stood there crossing my arms and staring at the two figures walk away.

*What is he planning to do? I’ve got to find out before he goes further. Seohyun…Innocent as always.*

“BOO!” Someone crept from behind.
“OH MY JESUS!” I yelled and nearly slapped the person.


 

“Woah, calm down,” Minhyuk made a shield using his arms.
“What are you doing creeping behind people like that?” I punched him.
“That hurt!” He pouted. “You need to be more lady-like.”
“You need to grow up,” I snapped back at him. Truth? I haven’t talked to him since that ‘love doctor’ incident. It’ll always be awkward but what now? I can’t hide from him forever…or can i?

“What were you thinking about?” He asked.
“Nothing much. Stupid Kyuhyun always finds a way to take Seohyun away from me,” I stomped my foot.
“Chincha?! I think he likes her,” Minhyuk slowly nodded.


 

“Ah, no he likes me.” I sarcastically said.
“BWOH?! H-HE LIKES-S Y-YOU?!” Minhyuk raised his voice and grabbed my wrist.
I flicked his forehead and he let go, “No, I was being sarcastic!” I rolled my eyes.
“Oh, he ain’t laying a hand on my Sunny,” Minhyuk wiggled his finger in front of my face.
“What do you mean by ‘my’ Sunny? Aish, you’re getting weirder and weirder every day, “ I slapped his finger away.
“I’m saying that you belong to me, any guy who wants to has to go through me first,” he walked be to the corner of the wall and the locker.

“W-what are you doing now?” I stuttered.
“You like this position don’t you?” He winked.
*Hot wink… Ahhhh! Wait…what am I saying?!*
“Fantasizing over me now?” He teased.
“In your dreams,” I placed my hands on his chest trying to push him away but he was stiff as a tree. “EEEKKK!” I struggled to push him away.
“There’s no use pushing me away,” he smirked.
“I can always try,” I looked at him.
He looked down at my hands and I followed his gaze. Realising my hands were on his chest the whole time, I pulled my hands away from his chest and blushed.


“Your blushing,” he pointed to my flaming cheeks.
“No I’m not!” I cupped my cheeks.
“Lies,” he teased and pinched my cheeks.
“Yah yah yah! That hurts!” I managed to say while he was spinning my head around. I grabbed his cheeks and did the same thing he did to me.
“Yah! Let go of my cheeks!” He declared.
“You let go of mine first!” I backfired his command.
“Fine, both at the same time. Hana….tul……se!” He counted and we both let go of each other’s cheeks.

I pouted and rubbed my red cheeks. I looked up from the far distance and caught someone standing behind a brick wall looking at me but when she caught me staring back she hid back. *Eh? Who was that?*

“Anyways, what are you planning to do to Kyuhyun and Seohyun?” Minhyuk elbowed me.
“I’m not going to do anything to them, I’ll do something to Kyuhyun though,” I smiled evilly.
“I’ll join,” Minhyuk suggested.


 

Minhyuk’s POV

 

After a rough planning of Sunny’s plan for Kyuhyun we high fived each other and went separate ways.



Why did I choose to take action with her? Well, honestly I think it’ll be a good time for us to bond and play some mini games along our bonding time. I’ll get to know Sunny more and then I’ll tell her what I actually feel about her. She changed me. Her evil glares, persistent mind, and confident body everything about her is just rare in a girl.

“Yo, what are you doing?” I walked over to Yonghwa and slapped his back. He was too busy looking at someone to even focus on what I was saying. When I looked back up, I could see Kyuhyun sliding closer to Seohyun on the bench and slowly touching her hands. *Stupid flirt.*

“Yah, why are you spying on them?” I eyed Yonghwa suspiciously.
“Who said I was?” He straightened up and put his hands in his pocket.
“You obviously were. Jealous?” I winked.
“Pfft, what are you saying now? Why would I be jealous of them? She’s not my property.”  He said and walked away.

*Pfft he is very jealous. You cannot deny fact.* I watched him walk away and shifted my attention to Kyuhyun.


 

Yonghwa’s POV
 

“Pfft, what are you saying now? Why would I be jealous of them? She’s not my property.”  I replied and walked away.
*But she will be my property soon.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hehe sorry i haven't been updating for a while..i think. too depressed :(( leeteuk and sora we got married will end soon :'( let's cry the amazaon river with me. anyways, here i am with a new chapter, i hope you guys liked chapter hehe ^^ minhyuk and sunny argh i found a picture of minhyuk winking but i couldn't get it how annoying --'  anyway's i'll be double updating maybe doing a triple...we'll see how we go :) hehe its 5:35am here and i'm doing an all nighter with my chingu's but one fell asleep :((