The Truth

Falling For His Trap

Sunny’s POV

 

“Arasso.” I smiled.
“Great.”
“But firstly, get off me. I don’t want anyone to start a rumour.” I shoved him back.
He dusted the dust of his blazer and put his hands in his pocket, “Feisty, I like it.” He winked at me.

I looked at him with a disgusted face, “Hurry up and ask me the questions you need to ask. I don’t have all day.”
“You have all day with me,” he said in a seductive tone. I rolled my eyes and walked away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
“And where do you think you’re going?”
“To my friend who probably waited a long time for me because I have been pulled back by a squirrel face like you who said is going to ask me questions but ends up seducing me.” I said in a bored tone.
“Okay okay, just stay will you?” he asked with pleading eyes.
“Fine.” I looked down at his hands around my arms and he slowly let go.

“Why are you ignoring me lately?” he asked.
“What?” *ignore him?...oh when Seohyun was running away from Yonghwa…* I thought to myself.
“Why are you ignoring me lately?” he repeated.
 “Because…we need to hide from a particular person.” I crossed my arms.
“We?” Min Hyuk raised an eyebrow.
“Yes we, Seohyun and me.” I bobbed my head up and down.
“Why? I wanted to meet you though,” he pouted.
“Did you drink alcohol today?” I felt his forehead. “No…then you must be crazy.”
“Crazy for you?” he smirked.
I looked at him and walked away, but then again he grabbed me back. “Okay, I’m sorry.”

“But why are you and Seohyun hiding from us?”
“Because your ‘fans’ are always bugging Seohyun around and telling her to stay away from Yonghwa. I find that stupid since Yonghwa is the one following her everywhere.” I emphasised the word fans to inform him.
“Ohhh...do they bother you that much?” he frowned.
“You have no idea. But that was all Seohyun told me but I’m sure there’s another story behind it. Stupid Rian really. I’m guessing you like the attention?”
“Rian? That girl again… I never knew the ‘fans’ were bothering you guys so much.” He chuckled.
“Yeah, get all the popularity you want now, but what about the future? Will you still be popular?” I raised my eyebrow and walked away. *Aish, people these days. Popularity, pfft*

When I reached the cafeteria, I saw Seohyun standing there looking everywhere. *Hmm…you’re so good at hiding your feelings…but not good enough.*

“Seohyun!” I called out to her and ran up.
“Yah! Sunny! Where were you? I was scared to death. I thought you fainted somewhere or something!” Seohyun lightly smacked my arms.
“Mianhe, I had a little talk with someone.” I smiled and dragged her away.
“Next time tell me!” She pouted.
“Okay okay!-“ I gasped.
“Hmm? What happened?” Seohyun followed my gaze and gasped.

“YAH! SEOHYUN!!” someone called out.
“Shoot it’s Kyuhyun, okay slowly turn around and walk away,” I tried to calm Seohyun down. We linked into each other’s arms and turned around to walk in a different direction.
“Seohyun! Didn’t you hear me?!” he followed behind us.
“Ah! SPEED WALK!” I whispered to Seohyun. “No! RUN!” Seohyun screamed.
“YAH! SEOHYUN! WAIT FOR ME!” Kyuhyun yelled. That was the last that Seohyun and I heard of him…for the day.


 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

So, I noticed Seohyun and Sunny and called out their names, but instead of saying hello back, they ran away from me. I tried catching up to them but the crowd as too big so I lost them. It has been happening for the past week. Seohyun keeps on running away from me, I don’t know what I did to her but I’ve got to find out why she has been ignoring me and running away from me lately.

*I have to get to the bottom of this. Seohyun, you can run but you can’t hide.*

 

Min Hyuk’s POV

 

I stood there watching as Sunny walks further away from me. *Feisty girl, I’d tap that. But what is so special about her that makes me feel so…weird…*

“Yo, what are you looking at?” someone said behind me.
“AYA!” I jumped and turned around, “YONGHWA!”
He let out a laugh, “A-ha-a-ha you should’ve seen you face!” he pointed at my face.
“It’s not funny!” I slapped his hands away.
He straightened his face, “So, any news?”
“Rian.” I gave him a simple answer. “You know, all the girls chasing you always seem to hurt the girls you chase which drives away MY girl?”
“Min Hyuk…don’t tell me you like Seohyun’s best friend?” he nudged me. There was silence for a couple of seconds.

“What are you talking about dude?” I hit him and walked away. *Stupid . How can he ask me that question?*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hehe im updating in school :) hehe i'll update more tonight :) and we are close to the yongseo couple kehe ^^ im trying to add in some gifs in the following chapters :)