Aigoo, I Missed You!

Falling For His Trap

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

I stood there by the gate waiting for Sunny to come out. “Seriously, the bell rang 5 minutes ago and she’s still not out,” I mumbled to myself. Suddenly out of nowhere, someone caught my eye. I squinted my eyes to see who is was.. *Yonghwa?* I thought to myself. I saw him starring back at me but within a few seconds I turned away.

I just can’t stand to look at his eyes after what he did to me. Just then, I heard a girl screaming out my name. I looked up to see Sunny running towards me.

“SUNNY!” I ran towards her.
“Omo! Seohyun, you’re still sick. Why are you still here?” Sunny asked.
“I’m feeling better now, come on I’ll walk you to your workplace.” I looked over at Yonghwa to see him still looking at me as if I had been dead for 2 years.
“What are you looking at?” Asked Sunny.
“Uh, nothing. Let’s go!” I pulled Sunny away from school and we walked and talk the whole way to her work place.

10 minutes after

-rinngg ringggg….rinng rinnng…rinnng rinnng-
“Annyeonghaseyo?” I greeted.
“Oh Seohyun, can you please go to the market and fetch me a couple of ingredients and bring it home ASAP. Your uncle’s best friend and business man is coming over along with his family to have dinner with us at 6.”
“Oh, okay then. I’ll be quick!” I replied.
“Thank you, Seohyun. I’ll pay you back the money once you’re home.”
“Ah, don’t worry about the money, its fine.”
I hung up and I received a text message from aunty listing down all the ingredients. I quickly walked down to the supermarket just down the road.

 

YONGHWA’S POV

 

School has finished and I went out to wait for my limo to come pick me up.
“What is taking the driver so long?!” I moaned.
I was looking around and I saw a familiar figure standing in the other direction. I couldn’t see properly because she was looking towards, the school. All I could see was the side of her face but she looked like someone familiar.

“Seohyun?!” I mumbled to myself. The girl turned around and I noticed it was Seohyun right away with her long silky hair and her tall figure. *What is she doing here? She finally came to school…Ahhh…her face looks skinner than the last time i saw her.* I thought to myself. I starred at her and caught her starring back at me but within a few seconds she turned away. I was surprised by her sudden decision but I can’t blame her. My limo came and honked the horn at me. I let out a heavy sigh and hopped in.

Just then my phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. *Mum?*

-ring ring! Ring ring!-

“Annyeong?”
“Yonghwa, your dad is having dinner at his best friend’s house and discuss some business meeting, they invited our whole family to come so you better not go anywhere or dad will chop your head off arraso?”
“Fine. I’ll go home.” I hanged up and told the driver to go.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: DUN DUN DUN! isn't something fishy here? hehe i hope you guys like this chapter. thank you for all those who commented and subscribed! <3<3 xoxoxoxo i'll update one more chapter tonight :) hheeh
 

 P.S no copying please :)