Touring with one of the the 'kingka'

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun's POV

Walking with Yonghwa around the school is so bothersome, he is so bossy, so cold hearted and smirks with every girl that walks pass. The biggest flirt out.

“What?” he turned and look at me.
“Nothing,” I coldly replied at him.
“Yeah Yeah, I heard a lot of mumbling back there.”
“Of course, because I’m stuck with you as a tour guide”  I rolled my eyes.

-Flashback-

“Seohyun, since your new here and our school is kind of big, you will get lost when attending your classes so I will let someone go with you and show you around the school okay?” The teacher said kindly.
“D-deh? Aniyo, I can have a tour with my friend later,” I replied
“Our homeroom still has 10 minutes left until period 1. Your friend already has someone to walk her around, don’t worry our school will make her feel welcome. Ah, Yonghwa,” the teacher pointed at Yonghwa making him to look at the teacher.
“Deh?” Yonghwa replied.
“Please take Seohyun around the school.”
“DEEEH?!” I yelled. “Aniyo, I don’t need a tour guide. Really I can go by myself."
“Seohyun, don't  talk back to me, now hurry and go with Yonghwa,” Mr. Shin strictly announced.

I turned to Yonghwa and he gave me a smirk, I looked away causing him to grow out of patience. As we headed for the door the teacher gave one small heartstopping sentence.

“Oh, Yonghwa…don’t do anything to Seohyun alright?”

-End of Flashback-

“Your joking, every girl would love me to be their tour guide and you would too,” he exclaimed.
“Aniyo," i replied and shook my head.
He turned around and stared at me directly, we were only 2 cm away and I could feel his cold hands bumping into mine.

“What?” He raised an eyebrow.
I took one stepped forward and looked back at him, “I’d rather get pushed down and land on poo rather then walk around the whole school with you."
“Hey! Wait up!” He ran after me and turned me around “You didn’t mean that did you?” He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.
“Why would I not mean that?” I replied back.
“Because you wouldn’t actually be happy to do that would you?” 

"If I do mean it what are you going to do to me?”
He gently caressed my face down to my arms and said “Oh baby, you would have no idea what I’m going to do to you”


- Flashback-

“Oh, Yonghwa…don’t do anything to Seohyun alright?”

- End of Flashback-

I jumped back and slapped his arms off my face. “YAH! What are you doing?!”

“I told you, didn’t you listen?” he smirked.

“Oh please stop joking around.” The bell rang for 1stperiod and I walked off to class leaving Yonghwa standing there.

*This guy is unbelievable.*