Romeo and Juliet Style

Falling For His Trap

“Hello? Is anyone home?” Seohyun spoke while closing her front door. She took of her shoes and left them on the shoe stacker and walked in the house placing her school bag on the couch as she walked by.

“Auntie? Uncle? Cho Hee?” Seohyun looked around the house. No one answered. Seohyun stepped in the kitchen and was about to leave to go upstairs when she noticed a note on the table. She picked it up and read it.

‘Seohyun ah, your uncle and I including Cho Hee is visiting her grandmother in the hospital. We won’t be back until dinner. There’s food for you to make spaghetti and other food. Sorry I couldn’t cook it earlier, we had to leave immediately. Take care and be safe.
- Aunt ‘

*I hope she’s alright.* Seohyun bit her lip as she thought of Cho Hee’s grandmother in hospital. She carried her bag upstairs, unpacked everything and changed out of her uniform. Seohyun tied her hair up into a pony tail and patted her cheeks.

“Time to cook!” Seohyun pumped her fists and walked downstairs. Just as she was about to walk in the kitchen, the door bell rang.

Seohyun opened her door widely and raised an eyebrow. There was no one there; she was practically just starring directly into the other houses opposite hers.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” Seohyun kicked in mid air out the door. *Urgh, I look so dumb.* She put her leg down and popped her head out only to be surprised by Yonghwa carrying a bunch of red roses.

“OH MY!” Seohyun jumped, her back hitting the frame of the door. “Ah, my back.” She rubbed her back.
“Baby, Gwenchanwa?” Yonghwa asked.
“Yah! Don’t scare me like that!” Seohyun looked at him. He chuckled and grabbed her hand.
“Mianhe, I was just trying to play. For you, like it?” He held it out the roses.
Seohyun softly smiled and grabbed it. “It’s lovely, thanks oppa!” Seohyun beamed. “Uh, you want to come in?” She asked.
“How can I ever say ‘no’?” Yonghwa tried sounding smart but Seohyun’s only response was a scoff.

“Is anyone home?” Yonghwa asked looking around at the empty house.
“Nope, they went to visit grandmother in the hospital,” Seohyun replied while putting the roses in the vase.
“So we’re home alone?” Yonghwa formed a smirk.
“You can say that,” Seohyun answered eyes on the flowers.

Yonghwa came and suddenly hugged Seohyun from the back. She jumped at first but settled down a while after knowing it was him.

“Oppa, what are you doing now?” She giggled.
“Does that mean we can do anything we want?” Yonghwa’s breaths went down her neck sending electricity sparks down her spine.

Being the innocent one in these dirty things. Seohyun replied, “I guess so.”
Yonghwa was stunned at her answer but still decided to play along. “So want to hope in bed with me babe?” He said in a seductive tone. It took Seohyun a few seconds to realise what she said and what he said. She turned around and knocked Yonghwa in the forehead making him back off in pain.

“Yah! That hurts!” Yonghwa frowned.
“If you wouldn’t be too dirty then you wouldn’t get hurt in the first place,” Seohyun snapped.
“But you said we could do anything we want!”
“But I didn’t mean it that way!”

Yonghwa gave a sheepish smile. “I’m just playing with you baby doll.” He put an arm over Seohyun and brang her close. “Babe, I’m hungry,” he whispered in her ear.
“What do you want to eat?” Seohyun whispered back.
“What will you feed me? I’ll eat anything.”
“I was about to make spaghetti, but oppa, why are we whispering?” Seohyun asked looking at Yonghwa. He was clueless; out of nowhere he just started whispering.

“Then let’s make spaghetti!” Yonghwa exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

Seohyun and Yonghwa helped put on an apron on each other and placed all the ingredients they needed on the table.

“Oppa, you peel the shrimps while I cut the vegetables,” Seohyun directed.
“Arasso. Fighting!” Yonghwa and Seohyun high fived each other and split into separate parts of the kitchen doing their job.

After 15 minutes later, they finished cutting up the vegetables and peeling the shrimps. Now they have to add it in the pan and mix it with milk.

“Oppa! Slowly!” Seohyun shrieked as Yonghwa speedily poured the milk.
“The milk wanted to come out, I didn’t tilt it that much!” Soon, the pan was covered with spaghetti, milk, grated cheese, vegetables and prawns.

“I love it when it comes to mixing,” Yonghwa spoke.
“Why?” Seohyun asked.
“Because I can do this.” Yonghwa walked behind Seohyun, wrapped his arms around her waist and took the 2 pairs of chopsticks out of Seohyun’s hands. Seohyun chuckled and yanked the other pair of chopsticks off Yonghwa’s grasp and started mixing. They stood there mixing together but mostly savouring the moment too much that they forgot about how long they were supposed to mix it.

“Omo! The spaghetti!” Seohyun snapped out of the moment and turned off the stove.
Yonghwa grabbed the pan and brang it to the dinner table. They both sat down opposite each other.

“Let’s eat! I’ll eat well!” Seohyun praised. She dug her fork into the spaghetti, twisted the spaghetti around the fork and pulled it towards , but before the food reached , Yonghwa grabbed her hands and making her put down her fork.

“Oppa, is there anything wrong?” Seohyun frowned.
“Ahh.” Yonghwa put his fork towards .
“I have hands.” Seohyun waved her hands in the air.
“Do you want to eat or not?” Yonghwa raised an eyebrow and brang the food closer to . She opened and the food came in . She chewed it with a bright and happy face.

“Maa!”  She exclaimed. Seohyun picked up her fork and feed Yonghwa back. After eating and washing up all the dishes, Yonghwa walked over to the couch and slouched down patting his stomach.

“That was the best meal I’ve ever tasted. Babe, what can’t you do?” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun in the kitchen. Seohyun came to the living room with a plate of fruits in her hand and she placed it on the table.

“Oppa, it’s not good to lie down when you just finished eating!” Seohyun grabbed both his hands and tried pulling him up. “Ekkk!” She struggled. “How much do you weigh oppa?! Omo.” Seohyun scrunched her face trying hard to pull Yonghwa up. But her eyes were closed enough to not notice Yonghwa pulled himself back on the couch.

Yonghwa smiled and stopped resisting less back on the couch. Seohyun on the other hand was pulling Yonghwa up with all her might when suddenly he released his force back causing her to fall backwards and Yonghwa forwards.

“Ahh!”

Seohyun landed on the floor with Yonghwa on top of her. They both blinked staring into each other’s eyes.

*His eyes.*
*Her eyes.*

“You heavy pig.” Seohyun muttered.
“You weak swan.” Yonghwa backfired. He let out a grin and pulled himself up along with Seohyun. Settling on the couch, Seohyun turned the television on and at that moment, Dear John was starting.

“Want to watch this oppa?” Seohyun asked.
“Yes.” Yonghwa laid Seohyun down on the sofa lying horizontally with his hands around her waist. Seohyun didn’t say anything. She didn’t hate it she was actually surprised.

 

-ding dong! Ding dong!-

Seohyun twitched at the noise. She nuzzled in closer to Yonghwa’s chest trying to sleep again but the doorbell kept ringing. She opened her eyes and rubbed them lightly. Yonghwa’s face was in front of her and she flinched back a little but realised that they fell asleep while watching Dear John. The television was off indicating that Yonghwa might’ve turned it off since Seohyun fell asleep halfway.

-Ding dong, ding dong!- The door bell rang for the umpteenth  time.

“Oppa,” Seohyun whispered. Yonghwa pulled Seohyun’s waist closer to his body as he groaned.
“Oppa, someone’s at the door.” Seohyun poked his chest.
“Hmm, just leave it,” Yonghwa mumbled. Seohyun listened and laid her head against Yonghwa’s chest closing her eyes.

“SEOHYUN AH! ARE YOU AT HOME?!” A feminine voice yelled from out the door. Yonghwa and Seohyun’s eyes immediately opened and they released each other scrambling up from the couch.

“Ottokae?! It’s my auntie! They’re back!” Seohyun jumped not knowing what to do. Yonghwa ran to grab his shoes and headed upstairs.
“Oppa? Where are you going?” Seohyun hissed.
“Open the door for them and then come upstairs in your room.” Yonghwa smiled and disappeared.

Seohyun fixed her hair and opened the door.

“Ah, there you are Seohyun. We’ve been ringing for ages,” Mrs. Lee exclaimed.
“Mianhe, I was tired so I slept.” Seohyun bit her bottom lip looking up in her room.
“Did something happen when I was away?” Mrs. Lee asked clicking her fingers in front of Seohyun’s face.
Seohyun turned her attention back to Mrs. Lee and shook her head. “Aniyo, everything is normal.” She softly smiled. “How is Cho Hee’s grandmother?” Seohyun asked.

“Deh, she’s doing fine. It was a false alarm; we are going to visit her again tomorrow. Would you like to come along?” Mrs. Lee reported.
“Sure, I’ll come along if that’s okay with uncle,” Seohyun replied.
“Honey, you’re always welcomed! You’re in our family and we do not feel burdened, not one bit.” Mrs. Lee rubbed Seohyun’s arms and headed upstairs.

Seohyun sighed and closed the door. *Oh, oppa.* Immediately, Seohyun ran upstairs to her room.

“Yonghwa?” She whispered. There was no answer. “Yonghwa?” She called again, but still there wasn’t an answer. *Where did he go?* Seohyun scratched her head.

“Psst. Babe. Over here,” a voice came from around the corner. Seohyun turned around to see Yonghwa hanging out the window.
“Omo!” Seohyun ran over. “What are you doing? You’re going to get injured!” Seohyun shrieked.
“Babe, calm down. I’m on a ladder,” Yonghwa replied and grinned. Seohyun sighed, relaxed.

“You’re going now?” Seohyun asked.
“Looks like it, don’t worry babe, I’ll come back for you next time.” Yonghwa did a superman pose using one hand while the other holding onto the window frame. Seohyun chuckled.

 

“Seohyun ah! You should go to sleep! It’s getting late!” Mrs. Lee knocked on her door and talked.
“Deh,” Seohyun answered.

“Looks like it’s time for my leave, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Yonghwa smiled and crawled down the ladder. Seohyun popped her head out watching Yonghwa climb down the ladder as she held onto it. *Where did he find this thing?* Seohyun smiled to herself.

Seohyun looked back down at Yonghwa and saw him climbing up again. “What-“
Her words were cut off when Yonghwa crashed his lips onto hers kissing her deeply. He grabbed her neck and pulled her forwards making the kiss more intimate. He let go catching a breath. Seohyun was shocked at his actions and stared at him wide eyes.

“I forgot about that. Saranghae. Love you and always you. ” Yonghwa smiled. “Romeo and Juliet style – leaving.” Yonghwa saluted and climbed down the ladder again.
“YAH!” Seohyun yelled down at him. He looked up, smirked and put a finger to his mouth before disappearing away from the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Kehe~ i love your comments <3 There is an small scene from yongseo wgm in this chapter :) did you figure it out ? ;)

I need to eat.

After eating, i'll update again :) maybe kehe ~

 

Sarang!

 

LEETEUKIIE! MY BIAS <3 oh his dimples

 

                                      

I'm hungry.