Questions and Answers

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun slammed her locker door shut to see the queenkas right beside her.
“What do you want now?” Seohyun asked in a bored tone.
“Nothing much. Just tell us how you met Kyuhyun and since when were you so close to him” Rian ordered
“And why would I answer your question?”
“Look there girl, you answer my question not me answering your questions. SO COUGH IT UP AND TELL ME HOW YOU KNEW KYUHYUN!” Rian fiercely snapped.
“Well, I’m not going to tell you if you keep yelling at me, plus why do you want to know anyways? Don’t you have Yonghwa to worry about?” Seohyun raised an eyebrow.
“Nana here just wants to know why you’re so close with Kyuhyun that’s all. Yonghwa is still mine. Now answer my question!” Rian clapped as a sign to hurry up.
“Funny how you said you’re not going to answer my question, but you just did” Seohyun chuckled.
“Huh, you have the guts to talk back to us like that?” Nana interrupted. “Seohyun, answer my question! Before you receive the consequences” Rian raised her voice causing everyone to look towards the group.
“Go ask Kyuhyun if you want to know so much! I don’t know him!” Seohyun yelled back.
 

Rian rose up her hands getting ready to slap Seohyun but someone grabbed her arms. She turned around with a pissed face to see who dared to stop her from doing what she does best when she’t out of words.
“Kyuhyun…” Nana’s eyes widened.
“Aisha! Let go of me!” Rian shook his hands away from her arms. She rubbed her arms and looked back at Seohyun, “I’m not forgiving you for this Seohyun,” Rian gave Seohyun a sharp glare and walked away.

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

“Thank you, but no thanks. I don’t need anyone to protect me” I gave him the look and walked away but he grabbed my wrist and used his strong force to turn me around.
“I don’t want to see you get hurt Seohyun, when will you stop acting so cold around me?” he asked.
“You’re the one that hurted me and now you say that you don’t want me to get hurt? Funny. YOLO – I’ll take this chance to always be cold to you” I looked down at his hands around my wrist and he let go.
“I’ll get you Seohyun! You can’t fall for someone else..” he coldly said
“What if I do? You’re out of my life Kyuhyun, I’m moving on so you should too” I walked away being careful to not look back.

*Aish, when is he going to give up…but why is my heart beating so fast… I can’t like him again and I never will!* I thought to myself.

I kept walking until I saw Sunny waving her hands in the air and telling me to come. Just as I was getting closer to Sunny, someone grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me in a different direction.

“SEOHYUN!” I could hear Sunny scream from the cafeteria.

“AHHHH!” I panicked, “Who are you, where are you taking me?!” I struggled to stop but his grip was too strong for me to break out.
“Be quiet would you?” he ordered.
“Let go of me you psycho! I’m going to call donut king on you!” I yelled. *Wait…did I just say donut king? Aigoo! Pabo!*
“Donut king will only give you donuts BABE” he emphasized the word ‘BABE’
“Who are you to call me babe?!” I screamed causing everyone to look towards my direction, “I said let go!”

We reached the basketball court and pulled me aside causing me to lean against the bench right behind me. I massaged my wrist and looked at him carefully, “Who are you?! Why did you drag me out here?!” I pointed to him, he turned his face towards me and I let out a big gasp.

 
“YONGHWA?!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: double update today! hehe hope you guys like this chapter! i wrote it rushly before going to tutor :) heehe comment and subscribe. sorry for the mistakes i've made! xoxox