A change...for the best

Falling For His Trap

A/N: okay, i've made seperate scenes for this chapter ! hope you guys like it :( ^^ hehehe my story is going slow like a sloth...aigoo.. i need to speed things up HAHA thank you lyre07 for informing me about my previous chapter :) hope all of you continue supporting me in my story :) once again, no pictures/gifs :((

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Seohyun’s POV

 

I walked in school and straight away people started gossiping. I looked around uncomfortably and slipped on my headphones, putting the volume up to its max.

“WHAT A ! I CAN’T BELIEVE SHE WOULD USE YONGHWA OPPA LIKE THAT.” A girl snickered as I passed by.
“.”

Flashback

“Seohyun ah, you got to stand up for yourself,” Sunny frowned.
“I am standing up for myself,” i replied.
“The way you stood there letting Rian slap you isn’t standing up for yourself,” she recalled the time at the library. “Kaja, I need to teach you some things. What if I’m not there to save you from those queenkas,” she pulled my arms.
“I don’t need anyone saving me, I can handle it perfectly well,” I tried shoving her hands away but she only held on tighter and pulled me away.

End of Flashback
 

I sighed and yanked my headphones out. Obviously they were shouting it on purpose for me to hear. I turned to them and said, “Can I help you?” I raised an eyebrow. They seemed to be taken back from my action and started shuffling away. *Oh it worked…*


“Hello? Are you dead?” Someone waved their hands in front of me.
I snapped out of my trance, in surprise and stepped back, “What?”
“Finally, what were you doing? I called you so many times,” Yonghwa scanned my face.
“Oh you did?” I asked.
“Dreaming of me?” He winked.
“In your dreams,” I replied before walking away.

------------------

By lunch, I was already worn out. Those girls wouldn’t stop gossiping about me saying Yonghwa their ‘kingka’ was the victim and I’m some sort of player. Great. What I found weird is that Rian never came up to me since Yonghwa grabbed her wrist, nor did the other queenkas. It was weird but at least it was peaceful.

And so I thought.

“Yoooooo,” Yonghwa slid next to me on the bench.
I huffed, “What do you want now? Can’t you just stay away from me for one day so those girls could stop gossiping. You’re making it harder for me.”
“Pfft, I know you love my company. Those girl’s can’t do anything to you,” Yonghwa assumed.
“You have no idea,” I said in a tired tone.
“I thought you don’t care what people say about you?”
“I don’t, it’s just annoying how they screamed their words purposely for me to clear every word that came out of their mouths.”
“Wow, something changed about you,” Yonghwa nodded.
I turned to him, “Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” I stood up and walked off.

----------------


“Seohyun!” Someone called as I walked out the school gates.
“Oh, Kyuhyun,” i managed a small smile. Seriously, I really want to go back home and have a refreshing swim in the pool. I’m too drained to talk to anyone right now.

“Are you going anywhere now?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Home?” I gave him an expression.
He chuckled and pinched my cheeks, “Silly, I mean before you go home.”
I slapped his hands away, “Don’t do that!” I hissed.
“Oh come on, you always loved it back then when we –“ Kyuhyun stopped halfway after seeing my head hung low.
*Bringing up the past again…* I turned my heels around and walked away.

“Seohyun! Mianhe!” Kyuhyun chased after me and spun me around. I stared at him for a while then spun to the other direction and began walking. The past just hurts too much just by thinking about it. The love I gave to him, the key to my heart, the soft cuddly hugs, the smile to my face all disappeared one snowy day. A small tear slid down my cheeks and I quickly wiped it away. “Come on Seohyun, you can’t break down now.” I encouraged myself.

---------------

-Splash!-

I bobbed my head up the water and let out a relaxed sigh, “Now that feels much better.”

I swam a few freestyles, backstroke and up and down the pool before I got tired. I leaned back against the brick wall and waddled my legs in the water. *This is the lifeeee.* I looked down at my swim wear. “Aigoo, how can people stand wearing this? A two piece bikini…really?” I mumbled to myself and put my arms around my chest. *Why am I even wearing this? Oh right, I lost my one piece swim wear when we went to Haeundae beach last time…* “I need to buy new tees too,” I mumbled to myself making a reminder in my head.

I lifted myself of the brick wall and began swimming again. *Haeundae beach…I had fun. Good memories, stupid Yonghwa keeps hitting me in the nose. Argh, why is he so unmannered. How did I even end up sleeping in the library with him? Wait…WHY ARE YOU EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIM?! Aigoo, Seohyun wake up and smell the seaweed! It’s Yonghwa for god’s sake. The kingka of Seoul high, a total jerk and most importantly of all…a player!* With my head filled up with one topic, I forgot about the wall ahead of me, within a matter of seconds my head bumped against the wall. “Owwiee!” I rubbed my forehead. “I can’t even relax properly,” I mumbled.

I walked to the side of the pool and got myself up not noticing there was someone sitting on the chairs with a magazine covering their face. I took the towel hanging down from the chair and dried my hair. I saw a figure at the corner of my eye I turned 180 degrees around and the person put the magazine down.

“AHH!” I covered my body with the towel. “What are you doing here?! ERT!”
Yonghwa smirked at me and stood up, I stepped back. “Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t mean to stalk you or anything.”
“Then what are you doing here? How long have you been here?” I questioned like a detective.
“From the time you started swimming,” he eyed me. “Wait..are you wearing a bikini?” He widened his eyes.
I bit my lip nervously, “Well somehow my other swim wear was missing when we went Haeundae Beach.”

He scanned me up and down, walking around me in circles while nodding his head. He leaned his closer to my ears and whispered, “Nice figure.”
I blushed madly and pushed him away. “Jerk.” I called him before walking back in the house. *Aigoo, so embarrassing!*

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

Oh. My. God. I stared blankly at her. She is wearing a bikini! A BIKINI! I couldn’t take my eyes off her body even though she was wrapped around a towel. Hehe, finally something to with. But damn those legs.

Flashback

“Oh, Yonghwa you’re here too. Seohyun is outside the backyard having a swim. Why don’t you go out there in case we bore you with the business plans?” Mrs. Lee instructed.
*Hmm? She’s swimming, this outta be interesting.* “Deh,” I bowed politely before heading out to the backyard.

I walked out and I spotted Seohyun swimming up and down the pool. I must say she is really fast. She made 4 laps without standing back up straight and still counting. I smirked and walked over to the seats watching her swim. *What should I do…* I spotted a magazine, picked it up and covered it with my face.

“Owwiee!” She shrieked. I jerked my head to the side of the magazine and saw her rubbing her forehead. *Clumsy.* Suddenly, she faced my way and I quickly ducked behind the magazine. She walked past me with her back facing me. I sighed in relief but she turned 180 degrees around in a blink of an eye. *Uh.Oh.*

End of Flashback

Okay I lied about coming out here, not knowing she was here but hey? What else could I have said. If I tell her the truth she would…who knows what she would do maybe like pushing me in the pool. I can’t risk that.

What took me away most was not her body, well part of it was but mostly, it was her eyes.  Her sparkling eyes, even the deadly glare of hers made her look cute. When she stepped out of the pool, her eyes were bright and sparking and clear, with water drops dropping down from her eyelashes. I can say that her eyes…were her charm.