Which one?

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun was happily skipping down the hallway with books in her hands. As she reached closer to her locker, someone grabbed her wrist which made her stop and turn around in surprise.

“Oh?”
“Oh? Really?” Kyuhyun pouted and let go of Seohyun’s wrist. “I heard you were in top 50 of the states! Congratulations! You did well on your exams.”
“Gomawo,” Seohyun cheerfully responded. “I’m quite shocked myself.”
“You’re in a very happy mood, how about we go out and celebrate? Like a mini date? Tomorrow after school?”

Being the happy person Seohyun is right now, she accepted his offer without noticing he mentioned anything about the mini date.

“Seohyun ah! Congratulations!” Sunny ran up to Seohyun and hugged her tightly.
“Gomawo! You didn’t do so bad yourself,” Seohyun retorted and hugged her back.
“I’m so happy for you! So what university are you going to go too?” Sunny questioned.
“I don’t know, there are many options for me but I don’t know what to choose. I’ll think about it later, let’s go and eat now I’m so hungry!” Seohyun pulled Sunny to the cafeteria.

---

The next day after school.

“Are you ready?” Kyuhyun asked.
Seohyun finished placing her books neatly in her bag and looked up at Kyuhyun, “Ready!” She beamed and went off.

Yonghwa was standing in the far distance looking at Kyuhyun and Seohyun walk further away from the school. *Where are they going? I have to find out.*  With that, Detective Yonghwa called his driver telling him not to pick him up just yet and quickly ran down the same direction Seohyun and Kyuhyun went too.


 

Seohyun’s POV

 

Kyuhyun asked me if I wanted to go anywhere after school, since I was in a happy mode I agreed. So, today I met him up in front of the school gates and we started to head down the street.

“So, what do you want to do today?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Umm, I don’t know. Surprise me?” I answered.
“Got an idea already,” Kyuhyun smiled and grabbed my hand. Back in those days when we do this, I would use to always get traumatized but now, it felt like nothing. He pulled me up to this museum.

“Tada!” He spread his arms out wide.
“A museum?” I raised and brow.
“Not just a museum,” he stepped across revealing a word that he covered with his body.
“GOGUMA MUSEUM?!” I shrieked in joy and jumped up and down.
“You said surprise you,” he grabbed my hands and pulled me in.

Throughout the whole time in the shop my mouth was only forming an ‘o’ shape.

“Uhm, try this!” Kyuhyun held up a biscuit towards my mouth.
“I can eat it myself,” I took out my hands to get the biscuit on the shelf but he grabbed it and put the biscuit closer to my mouth.
“Say ahhh,” he whirled it around the air.

I looked at him weirdly but in the end I gave up and opened my mouth. “MAA!” I exclaimed. We walked around trying different types of goguma food with the help of Kyuhyun feeding me. I had hands... After buying 5 packs of snacks from the shop, we walked around the streets.

“Let’s get you some goguma ice cream?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Okay! KAJA! I’ll pay!” I excitedly responded and walked over to the ice cream stall, but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me back.
“What do you mean you’re paying? I am paying,” Kyuhyun frowned.
“But you already paid for the snacks,” I replied.
“Who cares? A man shouldn’t let a women pay when they are on a date.”

*We’re on a date? Since when?*  Instead of asking him this, I just went with the flow. “Ah, fine.” I pouted.
“Don’t use your money when you’re with me,” he pinched my cheeks and went towards the ice cream stall. I rubbed my cheeks and caught up with him.

After paying for the ice cream, we walked down the streets of Seoul with a cone of goguma ice cream in my hands and a cone of vanilla ice cream in Kyuhyun’s hands. Just then, a huge crowd came towards us and separated Kyuhyun from me. *Oh!* “Excuse, me.” “Sorry.” “Pardon me.” I tried moving through the crowd but there was too much. I could hear Kyuhyun’s faint yell but I couldn’t spot him anywhere. Just then, the goguma cone flew out of my hands and flew on the ground.

“AH, what a waste!” I pouted and looked down at the ice cream. At that moment, a hand cupped my chin and raised my head up. “Yonghwa? What are you doing here?”
“Want another ice cream?” He smiled.
“Aniyo, it’s fine,” I replied still waiting for his answer why he is here.
“Come on, let’s get ice cream!” He slipped in hands into mine and pulled me away from the crowd.

I felt my heart skip a beat with our hands intertwined together. Surprisingly I let him hold my hands and guide me through the streets.

After buying our cones, we walked down the streets. I my goguma ice cream happily while Yonghwa was finishing off his chocolate cone.

“Gomawo,” I spoke up.
“For what?” Yonghwa asked looked up the sky.
“Buying me this,” I meekly chuckled.
“That’s nothing! Come on let’s get some real fun!” Yonghwa looked at me playfully.

We stopped by at this vendors machine and I was amazed at the other couple how the boy got the doll toy for his girlfriend in just one go. Yonghwa seemed to notice where I was looking and scoffed.

“Which one do you want?” He asked.
“Deh?”
“I said which doll do you want,” he repeated his question.
“Are you getting this for me?” I asked surprised.
“No, I’m getting it for someone else. Yes! I’m getting it for you!” He answered sarcastically.
“Oh, whoops!” I replied. I looked in the vending machine and I found this cute keroro doll.

"That one!" I pointed to it.

He got a coin out of his pocket and slipped in the slot. I watched him as he moved the controller left and right up and down to get the doll. Finally when he got the exact measurement, he controlled the picker (A/N: I don’t know what that picking thing is called. HAHA) down.

“YAHHHHHH!” I jumped up and down from my spot and clapped my hands. “YOU GOT IT!” I wrapped my arms around his and jumped.

I got attention from pedestrians walking pass who stared at me weirdly and also Yonghwa. I finally realised I was holding onto his arm and let go. “Opps..mianhe,” I chuckled.

He bent down and got the doll out of the machine and handed it to me, “Here you go.”
“Gomawo!” I smiled and accepted the doll.
“Kaja! Let’s have some more fun!” He smirked and pulled me away.

After some rounds around the arcade playing Daytona, basketball, shooting games etc. I went home exhausted. I laid myself on the bed while the keroro doll in my hands.

*Today was fun…* I the dolls face. *Kyuhyun’s date was a tad boring but he tried his best…somehow it didn’t feel like when it was only Yonghwa and me when we went together.* I rolled around in my bed. *Something was missing from Kyuhyun’s date, Yonghwa’s random coincidence felt like we were actually dating.* I played with the doll in my hands flattening out the leaf. *Oh, I wonder how Kyuhyun is doing… I just left him like that..I’ll explain to him tomorrow.* I kissed the keroro doll and left it on the lamp table next to me. “Good night keroro,” I smiled and drifted off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I need to go sleep too --' HHAHA yay finally the pictures and gifs are back! note that they are not owned by me, credits to the owners :) ehehe goodnight!