Stalker in Seoul High

Falling For His Trap

The next morning, Seohyun and Sunny was walking in the school gates as usual, but they don’t know that someone is quietly spying them every step they take.

“Sunny I feel like someone is following us..” Seohyun whispered.
“Silly, this is a school. Now come on!” Sunny looked around and pushed Seohyun in the school corridor.

*Phew, I didn’t get caught.* someone whispered from behind a bush.

 

Sunny’s POV

 

Seohyun was right, from the morning I had a feeling that someone has been spying on us but its school who would? The gates are closed, no intruder can get in. I looked out the window as Mr. Lee was talking about the history of Korea, finally the bell rang for recess and everyone disappeared including the teacher. *Woah, they are fast*

I packed up and books and headed towards the door. As I was walking to my locker, I heard soft footsteps behind me. I turned around but no one was there so I shrugged off the nervousness. Just as I was about to turn around, I saw a shoe sticking out from the corner but pulled back before I could even wonder. *What the…*

“Seohyun!” I called out to her.
“Oh, Sunny! There you are,” she exclaimed.
“Where else would I be?” I laughed, “Wait for me by the cafeteria; I need to go and give something to the principal.”
“Hmm? Do you need me to come with you?” Seohyun offered.
“Aniyo, I’m fine. Go.” I pushed her away.

 

No One’s POV

 

As Seohyun was walking away from Sunny, someone swiftly bumped into Seohyun’s shoulder making her books fall out of her arms.

“Ahhh!” she screamed. –thud!-
“Mianhe,” someone bent down and quickly gathered her books up for her.
“Ah, it’s alright,” Seohyun bent down and took a small glance at the person, “MinHyuk?”
He looked up at Seohyun, “Oh, h-hi” he stuttered. He looked towards the front direction and got up, “Sorry about that, I got to go bye!” he waved and ran.
“Well that was weird..” Seohyun mumbled to herself and walked away.


 

 

Sunny’s POV

I finished talking to the principal and headed towards the girl’s bathroom. Suddenly, someone was right behind me. I panicked and quickened my speed and the person did the same. Then I bolted for my life and to my dismay, the person was as fast as I was. *Who the hell is following me!*

Frustrated, I turned around and collided my head with the ‘stalker’s’ head and we both fell on the floor.

“OH MY!” he complained.
“Owww!” I shrieked. I looked up at the person, “MINHYUK!” I stood up and fixed my skirt.
“Aw man, busted.” He mumbled to himself.
“Mwoh?” I raised an eyebrow. He got off the floor and rubbed his head, “How hard in your head?”
“Less as hard as yours,” I sarcastically said, “What are you doing following me around for the whole day? And why were you hiding behind a bush this morning?”
“Uhh..i..err…” he rubbed the back of his neck.

“I would like it if you don’t follow me around the whole school,” I turned away but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me back.
“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked in a seductive tone.  
“To the girl’s bathroom if you don’t mind,” I gave him a straight answer.
“I do mind, stay here like a good girl and answer my questions,” he ordered.
“Oh hunny, I am not your student, I am not going to play questions and answers with you,” I rolled my eyes.
“Are you sure?” he smirked and came closer to me.
“Yah! What are you doing?” I stepped back.
“Come on, play questions and answers with me okay?” he came closer and closer as I bumped myself into the wall.
*Great, now, I’m trapped* “What do you want now?” I let out a sigh.
“Just answer some questions and I’ll let you go,” he evilly smirked.




 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEHE are you disappointed because it's not about Yongseo? minahe. it'll come back to them in a short time :) hehe ^^ sorry i didnt double update last time --'  stupid homework --' heheh sorry if this chapter is boring :( hope you guys like it though !