Mischievous Kiss

Falling For His Trap

It was the last week before the exams. On a warm Wednesday after school, Seohyun was waiting for Jin Sang in the library. While waiting, she was finishing off reading a book about self improvement. On the other side of the school, Jin Sang was walking towards the library with books in his hands. Suddenly, a shadow hovered right above him which made him stop in his tracks.

“C-can I help you?” Jin Sang stuttered.
“Come with me,” Minhyuk ordered.

Being the scared one, Jin Sang followed Minhyuk and the rest of the CN Blue members to where ever they were taking him, the scariness made him forget that he has to go to the library.

“Aish, when is oppa coming?” Kyung Mi walked across from one end of the other of the library door. Kyung Mi hung her head down low as she was eagerly waiting for Yonghwa to come. A shoe then came in front of her and she looked up hoping it would be Yonghwa.

“Yonghwa oppa!” Kyung Mi cheerfully shrieked. But her smile slightly disappeared when she saw another boy’s face. “Oh? Jungshin oppa?”
“Hello, Yonghwa wants to meet you somewhere else instead of the library,” Jungshin announced.
“Really? Alright! Kaja!” Kyung Mi picked up her bag from the ground and swung it over her shoulder.

“ Is he in that classroom?” Kyung Mi pointed to the classroom.
“Yeah, come on,” Jungshin pulled Kyung Mi.

“Oh? Jin Sang what are you doing here?” Kyung Mi questioned with a confused face. “I thought Yonghwa was in here.”
“Minhyuk pulled me here,” Jin Sang replied. “What are you doing here?” He repeated her question.
“Jungshin said Yonghwa is here,” she replied.
“Sorry guys, you have to be partners for now. Who cares about swapping partners, the teacher won’t find out,” Minhyuk acknowledged. “Have fun!” Minhyuk and Jungshin said in unison and closed the door locking it from outside.

“Yah! Let me out!” Kyung Mi banged on the door.
“There’s no use, let’s just study together,” Jin Sang tried calming her down.
“My partner was supposed to be Yonghwa! Not you!” Kyung Mi yelled and continued banging the door.

Jin Sang sighed and took out his book to study.

Meanwhile in the library ~

“You did it? Great,” Yonghwa whispered through the phone.
“Have fun,” Minhyuk cooed and hanged up.
*Finally Kyung Mi out of my sight… for once.*


Yonghwa was standing behind some shelves and looking at Seohyun reading a book on the desk. “This girl…so into books,” Yonghwa mumbled to himself. He straightened up and walked over to Seohyun.

“Hey,”
Seohyun looked up surprised, “Oh…what are you doing here?”
“To study?” Yonghwa stated the obvious.
“Wow, the kingka studying, I’m surprised,” Seohyun covered sarcastically.
“Yah! Are you being sarcastic?” Yonghwa slapped his hands on the table causing everyone in the library to look at him.
“Aigoo, how embarrassing,” Seohyun covered her face. “And I don’t know, you tell me.”
“You really –“
“Really? What? Quiet down, we are in the library,” Seohyun cut him off halfway and clucked her tongue. “Ah, where is Jin Sang. It’s been 30 minutes…”
“Your partner isn’t here yet?” Yonghwa pretended to be surprised.
“Yeah, isn’t your partner here yet too?” Seohyun asked.
“Yeah she isn’t here, thank god.” Yonghwa sighed.
“Your nice.”
“Thank you.”
“That’s really not a compliment.”
“I take it as one.”
“Pshh.”

“Will you guys quiet down?” The librarian hissed.
“Mianhe,” Seohyun bowed her head and went back to reading.

“Since our partner’s isn’t here you want to study together?” Yonghwa asked.
“Umm… the teacher said we can’t swap partners though,” Seohyun bit her bottom lip.
“But he never said not to work together if your partner isn’t present did he now?”
“…” Seohyun sighed, “Fine, let’s work together…”

Yonghwa pulled out the chair on the other side of the table and sat down.

“Should we start off with maths?” Seohyun put her book down.
“Anything,” Yonghwa smiled. *As long as it’s with you.*



They studied for more than an hour and lost track of time. Their heads bumping lighting to each other every time they crouch towards the middle of the table. Their hands bumping against each other which made Yonghwa’s heart do a mini flip flop. Now he was the one doing these actions and he is pleased. Yonghwa was enjoying the time he had with Seohyun, every minute of it. His cheekbones rose up to heaven every time he looks in her face, the expression she uses when she’s teaching him maths equations.

“Hello, down to earth squid?!” Seohyun waved her hands in front of Yonghwa's face.

 

Yonghwa snapped out of his daze and blinked a few times, “Oh what?”
“Were you even listening to me?” Seohyun sighed.
“Uhh…yes.”
“Really now? What did I say about finding the x?” Seohyun suspected.
“Easy, talk to someone about their x then find it,” Yonghwa replied.
“We are not finding someone’s ‘x’,” Seohyun put quotation marks in the air. “We are finding the algebra x in the problem,” she corrected.
“Right, finish these questions arasso?”
“Strict bi-“
“What was that?” Seohyun turned her head over to him.

 


“-billloobooonnn,” Yonghwa finished off his sentence.
“You need to learn English to…” Seohyun shook her head.

By the time Yonghwa finished solving out the problem, he slumped back in his chair and let out a heavy sigh. “That was quite easy,” he ran his fingers through his hair but stopped halfway when something caught his eye.

A figure of a girl was sleeping soundly in her arms on the table. Yonghwa carefully stood up from his seat and went over to the other side of the table. He pulled out the chair and sat down, placing his elbows on the table with his chin resting on his fingers.

 

*Such an angel…* Yonghwa softly brushed Seohyun’s fringe to the side to get a clear view of her face. *Seohyun ah…I fell in your trap.* Yonghwa leaned in and softly pecked Seohyun on the forehead.

Yes he gave her a kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hehehhe is this the kiss soshi5 and lyre07 was expecting? hehe ^^ if it's not then the remaining chapters they'll be a kiss somewhere in the middle :)